Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

urgent! is taking time out university allowed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• urgent! is taking time out university allowed?

I'm a second year student.

In my course each year ends in late august, unlike most people who finish may/june.

At first i was thinking of taking a gap year. Then I thought, a year is too long.

Do you think they would allow me to restart second year in september? (with next years 2nd year students)

Re: urgent! is taking time out university allowed?

Originally posted by 2011 View Post
    I'm a second year student.

In my course each year ends in late august, unlike most people who finish may/june.

At first i was thinking of taking a gap year. Then I thought, a year is too long.

Do you think they would allow me to restart second year in september? (with next years 2nd year students)
    You'll have to ask the course leader as it varies from course to course and uni to uni.
    You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Re: urgent! is taking time out university allowed?

Yeah, I think they would.
      But, nevertheless, go talk to a school counselor.
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Working...
      X