Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to be a Islamic school teacher but...?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to be a Islamic school teacher but...?

Idk how i should get started? i want to teach in Bahrain or Uae or Kuwait or Qatar or Oman

and is there any possible way to get scholarships to an Islamic Uni??
    I'm a Native English speaker and a lil Arabic as well.

and I'm Sister btw planning on going to college next year InshAllah(Islamic one)

Re: I want to be a Islamic school teacher but...?

Search for the universities and apply them online.They will look for an experience if you want them to select you as a teacher or an employer where as if you want to study then again you have to search the universities and apply them online.
    صلى الله على حبيبه محمد و على آله و أصحابه و سلم
    Al-Muslimeen

Comment

Do you know if Madina University accepts women as students?

Comment

Do you want to be a teacher teaching Islamic subjects or a teacher teaching secular subjects?

Comment

Islamic subjects inshAllah

Comment

Asalamu Alykum... basically... if u want to get some knowledge about islam... learning arabic and such... Madina unfortunatly does not take sister... :( sorry... But hey... Al-Qura in Makkah does... but there is something you must have before u go there... a mahram... so if ur got a brother or father that is willing to come... then coolio... otherwise... maybe considering getting married to reach ur goal... that wud be a beautiful marriage... getting married and going to makkah to learn about the deen and become students of knowledge... ALLAHU AKBAR

Comment

Originally posted by AlHabeshi View Post
              Islamic subjects inshAllah
              Sister if you want teach Islamic studies in the gulf forget about it. Most schools generally want Arabs only teaching Islamic studies. And because Islamic studies is generally taught in Arabic ( even in English schools) they want someone who's mother tongue is Arabic.

Of course there are a few schools that would hire a non- arab/ native speaker in Arabic. But it's mostly Arabs.

And because you are a native speaker in English they would generally want to hire you to teach English.
              Say, O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.”
              (Surah Az Zumar, (Chapter 39: Verse 53)

Comment

Why don't you go for teaching English literature in a good islamic school.Not like a university but a school, mostly in gulf what we have are islamic schools.Thus you will have a good profile for english literature.
                صلى الله على حبيبه محمد و على آله و أصحابه و سلم
                Al-Muslimeen

Comment

Working...
                X