Protein whey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Protein whey

So basically its just muscle fat your putting on then?

Is this for people who don't put on weight easily?
    "Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious. Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything" ..Surah Mulk..

Comment

LoL I remember a mate of mine buying those fat burning tablets..lool at first, it had the effect of a placebo and he thought 'yh, its giving me more energy, I feel like i can run longer etc''..thereafter,he realised the truth and said 'these are absolutely rubbish!!'' LOL

Yh I know ... its not as funny as I made it out to be
      Mutarrif B. 'Abdillah: ''Oh Allaah, I seek forgiveness in you from that which I have repented and then returned back to, and I seek forgiveness in you from that which I rendered to you and then did not fulfil and I seek forgiveness in you from that which I alleged was for seeking your face but, my heart mixed with that which you know of me'' (حلية الأولياء)

Comment

Originally posted by -MA- View Post
        I'm using a few other things.. Omega oil (3,6,9), multivitamins, creatine and whey protein.. and in the last 5-6 months have put on just under 2 stones of mainly muscle (with a little bit of fat) Alhamdulillah. Previous to that, I had always been an underweight pile of bones.

Protein is good, but it wont give you any extra muscle... It will just repair and build muscle faster. Still takes alot of work
        when u grow old , u will be sorry u took those pills.. jz look at how disgusting arnold schwablablabla looks now

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
          when u grow old , u will be sorry u took those pills.. jz look at how disgusting arnold schwablablabla looks now
          What pills? Vitamins? Or Omega oil (Which comes from natural things like flaxseed oil and fish oil)? Whey protein is also natural, made from milk/curd. Creatine I don't fully agree with, but it is very effective. Also, the body makes it naturally but in smaller ammounts.

The Arnold bloke took steroids, and probably injected it in. Completely different thing from any of the above.
          SPREAD OF EVIL
          ZIONISM
          BOLLYWOOD

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
            Nothing to do with those pills. And for his age, Arnold looks very good.

Anyway, I take whey protein, just to help me hit the daily target of protein I need. People need to appreciate it is just a supplement, an aid.

What brand do you guys use?

Some I've had before were really disgusting, like drinking water-cement combo.

Comment

Originally posted by Jilbabi View Post
              So basically its just muscle fat your putting on then?

Is this for people who don't put on weight easily?
              Its just a supplement, so you need a protein rich diet anyway (fish, chicken etc.), the whey helps hit your daily quota of protein required.

And you have to work your muscles - basing workouts on the 3 compound exercises (squats, deadlifts, benchpress)

If you just take it without exercising, you won't notice anything.

Comment

Originally posted by AX1300 View Post

What brand do you guys use?
                Use to use nutrisport, now myprotein as they have halal certificates
                SPREAD OF EVIL
                ZIONISM
                BOLLYWOOD

Comment

Working...
                X