• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatima_
    replied
    Re: What to do with a Hookah?

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
    nah, they will have a bong party with it. just tape in 3 other hoses and 3 people can smoke it at the same time. thats why stoners like hookas.
    Yeah you are right. I think that's what they are going to do with it probably. I'll just trash it then...lol, because it's not any kind of charity.

Leave a comment:

• Ikki
    replied

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
    nah, they will have a bong party with it. just tape in 3 other hoses and 3 people can smoke it at the same time. thats why stoners like hookas.
    I'm not even going to ask how you know that.

Anyway, don't give it to her or anyone else. You'll only be helping them sin. Just chuck it away, you don't need to make money from other peoples haraam habits.

Leave a comment:

• uncle umar
    replied

Originally posted by naila-k View Post
    i dont think you can smoke weed out of it, i mean you probly can but people generally dont coz its a waste of time, give it to the charity shop or something, its not haram to give a shisha away as far as i kno...

Leave a comment:

• uncle umar
    replied

Originally posted by Fatima_ View Post
    Salaam Alaikom

We have a hookah in our house & we want to get rid of it, because none of us smoke. This girl that i know wants it's, & i know she smokes weed or whatever you call it. She wants to give me money for it...but i don't know if that's right. What do you think i should do with it? Should i just trash it?
    lol trash it sis cause shes goona have a bong party lol.

Leave a comment:

• naila-k
    replied

i dont think you can smoke weed out of it, i mean you probly can but people generally dont coz its a waste of time, give it to the charity shop or something, its not haram to give a shisha away as far as i kno...

Leave a comment:

• loonietoonie
    replied

Originally posted by Abu Jaffar View Post
    break it
    then trash it.

Leave a comment:

• SimplyMuslim
    replied

Originally posted by Fatima_ View Post

Well i don't want it...it looks cool, but that's not a good thing for a muslim to have in their house...just i wasnt sure if i could get money off of that if it was halal to do?
    yeah, youre right there

Leave a comment:

• Fatima_
    replied

Originally posted by SimplyMuslim View Post
    do not give it to her, at all costs sis,
    some hookas look nice and if you dont want to trash it put it in your room for oriental decoration

Well i don't want it...it looks cool, but that's not a good thing for a muslim to have in their house...just i wasnt sure if i could get money off of that if it was halal to do?

Leave a comment:

• Fatima_
    replied

Originally posted by Abu Jaffar View Post
    break it
    I was thinking that myself...

Leave a comment:

• SimplyMuslim
    replied

do not give it to her, at all costs sis,
    some hookas look nice and if you dont want to trash it put it in your room for oriental decoration

Leave a comment:

• Abu Jaffar
    replied

break it

Leave a comment:

• Fatima_
    started a topic What to do with a Hookah?

What to do with a Hookah?

Salaam Alaikom

We have a hookah in our house & we want to get rid of it, because none of us smoke. This girl that i know wants it's, & i know she smokes weed or whatever you call it. She wants to give me money for it...but i don't know if that's right. What do you think i should do with it? Should i just trash it?
Working...
X