Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your First experience of Paltalk

:salams

Mine was crazy. This Muslimah like a grandma age started yelling SUBHANALLAH so much omg lol and my volume was on low yet it sounded so loud.

Crazy people. What's yours?

Re: What's your First experience of Paltalk

What is paltalk?

Comment

Never entered a 'crazy' room tbh.
      Just the regular boom boom.
      Jahiliyah days, jahiliyah stuff.
      "Treat people in such a way and live amongst them in such a manner that if you die they weep over you, and when you are alive, they crave for your company"

[Hadhrat Ali R.A]

Comment

It is an islamic room that i joined aisha91

@khalid idk i jus joined!! its a chat room thingy
        famous and crucial place for some of our salafi brothers lol [not insulting]

Comment

:wswrwb:

:sub: crazy ppl? woah, respect for elders akh pls :)

Mine was awesummmmmmmm :alhumdull :hidban: I enjoyed ittttttt.

Comment

Can be beneficial.

Have heard a few people have reverted on it live.

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
              It is an islamic room that i joined aisha91

@khalid idk i jus joined!! its a chat room thingy
              famous and crucial place for some of our salafi brothers lol [not insulting]
              I hear people do dawah over there. I might check it out to see what its all about. :)

Comment

yeah can be good too

lol the user omg she actually freaked me out lol

Comment

they also have an arabic section if you're trying to improve your arabic.

some good lectures in arabic too.

Comment

The nasheed section is jokes kasam bare bro be singing there HAHAHAH hilarious.
                    "Treat people in such a way and live amongst them in such a manner that if you die they weep over you, and when you are alive, they crave for your company"

[Hadhrat Ali R.A]

Comment

I think it was when I was trying to listen to a live lecture by Sh. Abu Yusuf Riyadh ul Haq.

I didn't even know what Paltalk is, I kinda don't know now, lol, it was my first and only experience using it.
                      Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
                      O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
                      We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

paltaaalk :love: those were the days! I made many good friends on there but unfortunately for me it was one of them online phases that has now passed, it was mostly to have a break during my mad revision/studying which went all the way from a levels through uni, because I spent most of my time on laptop and alone in my room studying when I wanted a break I'd log on to paltalk and teach english to people from other countries loll but majority of those learning english were from middle east :D so in exchange they would teach me bits of arabic but we'd talk more in english. In addition, because of that they were all muslim and our convos usually were islamic related or about our different societies etc. I really loved it, learnt so much as well about different people and countries. For about a year I didn't realise what else was on paltalk...and I ventured into the social/politics section....bad idea...very bad experiences in here...we all know there are all sorts of people with warped views out there but here in these rooms...filled with such people. I had never heard so much filth and hatred towards islam before...it just made me more cautious and uncertain of non muslims in the UK really and internationally..I know it's wrong but I saw paltalk as an outlet for these people who are normal people in their lives but online they show their true colours...I would not advise anyone to go in these rooms, really makes your blood boil the kind of crap they say. and ofcourse if you try to defend islam they just red dot you (ban you from typing) or boot you (kick you out of the room).

And it was only AFTER I discovered the religious rooms and mashallah some really good islam rooms with organised lectures, some for sisters only as well really good. I just couldnt keep up with the organised timings of lectures so whenever I was online I would just see if there is anything good and listen if not..hit the education section :D there are always people wanting to learn english lol

OH and how can I forget the ummah link to paltalk...didn't last very long lol but that was good too. I think it's managing timings and everyone being free at same time that makes it difficult.

I think I'm going to go on it now for old times sake :D
                        "The successful marriage is not when you can live in peace with each other, but when you can't live in peace without each other."
                        Friends of Al Aqsa

Comment

o.O aurorascopic

that is true love that u got for paltalk

Comment

xtians embrassing themelves

Comment

Paltalk paltalk paltalk was the best and i don't know how much it's changed since but may Allah reward abundantly the brothers and sisters who helped me, educated me and brought me closer to Allah ameen.

It was amongst the crucial places where Allah brought me closer to Him.

It was a huge learning curb, started my debating skills, some beautiful people on there willing to aid youngens to Islam. I've had a beautiful experience which i'll never forget inshaAllah.

It's interesting how small things can lead people to loving the deen.

I remember the rooms. There were many inspiring revert stories one from an Australian sister i remember, she said 'reversion is a constant process'. A few older brothers mashaAllah. An many shahadahs.

I haven't been on since an that was in/between 2006-2007. I love that year 07!
                              (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

Working...
                              X