how can people be like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can people be like this?

my mom is a doctor, yesterday she told me about a patient that came to her once. this lady had stiches on her face. she said 8 days after she got married, her husband was driving her and her mother to Qatar (from Saudi Arabia i guess). she had a good amount of money (several thousand riyals) and alot of gold jewelery with her. their car crashed into a camel on the highway. i think their car flipped over or sumthing... she was half concious as she watched her husband and her mother die.. a bus was passing by.. it saw them and stopped. men started coming out towards them. she was looking for her head-scarf to cover her hair.. they just came and took all the money and the jewelery, even took her gold bracelets straight off her arms,, and then left. maybe they thought she was dead or somthing..

later on another car passed by and saw the whole thing,, the car, the bodies.. and alhamdulillah they were good people and they helped her..

my mum says what surprised her most was that the lady just told her the whole story and just said: it's the will of Allah..
    i mean she said it in a good way,, mashaAllah, she has patience

Re: how can people be like this?

u mean a whole bus filled with people??? ...

Comment

^ Doesn't matter if it was filled, but more than one man and none of them thought it worth the time to just check if any of them could be saved.......
      Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
      O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
      We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

^ they could have been bandits .... bandits rob full packed buses nowadays

Comment

i don't know details about the bus.. im just saying the story the way i heard it from my mum

Comment

why do so many accidents happen in the gulf? :S

Comment

sad times :(
              Al-Ghazali said, "If you see Allah, Mighty and Magnificent, holding back this world from you, frequently trying you with adversity and tribulation, know that you hold a great status with Him. Know that He is dealing with you as He does with His Awliya' and chosen elite, and is watching over you, have you not heard His saying, "So wait steadfastly for the judgment of your Lord - you are certainly before Our eyes.[At-Tur 52:48]

Comment

Originally posted by bint begum View Post
                why do so many accidents happen in the gulf? :S
                its happens everywhere.....
                "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Car crashing into a camel.
                  That's something new.
                  Greed taking over man smh.
                  "Treat people in such a way and live amongst them in such a manner that if you die they weep over you, and when you are alive, they crave for your company"

[Hadhrat Ali R.A]

Comment

Originally posted by galibo View Post
                    my mom is a doctor, yesterday she told me about a patient that came to her once. this lady had stiches on her face. she said 8 days after she got married, her husband was driving her and her mother to Qatar (from Saudi Arabia i guess). she had a good amount of money (several thousand riyals) and alot of gold jewelery with her. their car crashed into a camel on the highway. i think their car flipped over or sumthing... she was half concious as she watched her husband and her mother die.. a bus was passing by.. it saw them and stopped. men started coming out towards them. she was looking for her head-scarf to cover her hair.. they just came and took all the money and the jewelery, even took her gold bracelets straight off her arms,, and then left. maybe they thought she was dead or somthing..

later on another car passed by and saw the whole thing,, the car, the bodies.. and alhamdulillah they were good people and they helped her..

my mum says what surprised her most was that the lady just told her the whole story and just said: it's the will of Allah..
                    i mean she said it in a good way,, mashaAllah, she has patience
                    MANY lessons here about different kinds of people,

also after kashmir earthquakes some men were stealing jewellry of dead womens bodies

Comment

Disgusting, people have no shame

Comment

Working...
                      X