work/studies/salah >>>>>>>> dark circles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• work/studies/salah >>>>>>>> dark circles

this has been really stressing me out. because of work and studies I usually get home around 11 pm. by the time i've taken a shower, changed, eaten something it's 12 oclock midnight. i usually go straight to bed, but then i get up for fajr around 5 ish, and i'm out the house by 6. leaving me with about 5 hours sleep on a good night.

i noticed i'm starting to get dark circles, and there's really nothing i can change about my shedule. does anyone else have this problem? how do you deal with this?:(

Re: work/studies/salah >>>>>>>> dark circles

weekend catch up sleep??
    "Verily Allah does not look to your appearance or wealth, but he looks to your hearts and your deeds." [Sahih Muslim, Vol. 4, #6221]

Comment

Are you married. There's someone who studies at a local aalim class who works in the city, and leaves at about 6/7, and gets home at around 10, after his aalim class. He goes straight from work to aalim class. Once he gets home, has to spend time with wife and kids as well before sleeping.

While you're travelling to work and back, stay in the remembrance of Allah if possible [if you're not studying, etc] so your soul remains fresh and inshaAllah will affect your body

Comment

Try to increase in Ibadah. Keep your intention that what u do u do for ALLAH at all times.
        "Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes"

Comment

I NEVER had a dark circle in my life till I started uni. It was all downhill from there.

Comment

I feel blessed after reading peoples stories about uni's

Comment

Originally posted by x--x View Post
              I NEVER had a dark circle in my life till I started uni. It was all downhill from there.
              Allah make it easy for you

Ameen

Comment

hijabistani, i sleep more in the weekends, but that doesn't help me during the weekdays, when i feel tired and nauseous. :(

zaid thanks I will do that inshallah.

rashid, i try to remember. but to be honest with the lack of sleep ibadah has gone down big time. don't pray in the night, no quran recition either. i just sleep in the night now.

X--x that's when it started for me aswell. I really dont want to graduate looking like a panda bear :(

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                  I feel blessed after reading peoples stories about uni's
                  Yes you can preserve your precious beauty that way.

Originally posted by zaidfp View Post
                  Allah make it easy for you

Ameen
                  :jkk: Ameen :)

Comment

Take power naps during the days. Kalulah! :up:
                    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

lol put cucumber on your eyes.
                      Or grind it and put the paste on eyes.

You need your sleep though, do du'aa Allah sbw gives you more barkah in time inshaaAllah.
                      "Treat people in such a way and live amongst them in such a manner that if you die they weep over you, and when you are alive, they crave for your company"

[Hadhrat Ali R.A]

Comment

Yes you can preserve your precious beauty that way.
                        stop envying me, troll

Comment

:rotfl:
                          The upper hand (the one that gives) is better than the lower hand (the one that takes).

Comment

Last edited by Sophiia; 09-01-11, 12:53 PM.
                            The upper hand (the one that gives) is better than the lower hand (the one that takes).

Comment

I remember hearing that Ibn Jawzi (Rh) said we can learn something even from a burglar/ thief. Normally they won't rob heavy things when they can get small light things of value too. Like robbing a tv or robbing gold, obviously a couple of sovereigns are easier to carry and hide.

So similarly there are some a'maal which is easy and achievable inshaALLAH like the recommended dhikr, du'aas, reciting what you memories, muraaqabah and so on.
                              "Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes"

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X