Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: whats your unusual eating habit

Originally posted by Safiya View Post
    Why must Asians add salt to everything? Lol. Dipping cake in tea isn't weird.

Is it..?

its not all asians! it mainly pakistanis! my friend gave me a pear once covered in salt, i was like whhhaaa!!

Originally posted by Musaaafir View Post
    that's interesting...
    not raw egg...
    Your 9/11 is how we live 24/7 ~ yours sincerely Palestine

My Blog

Comment

cheese, onion sandwiches with loads of mayo. i am told that's weird *shrug*

pickled onions straight out the jar, not just one or two, a whole bowl of them. though i havent done this in years cos i can never find the right 'type' of pickled onions. i love onions mmm.

i also used to eat a full can of sweetcorn every other day when i was a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Safiya View Post
        Oops, I meant not* normal. It can't be bulimia, I don't eat a lot in one go. I just eat less than I used to...

Now I'm totally derailing.
        Sister,
        Its fine, if its not to the extremes
        when I got busy, then i forget to eat all day and it went for like a week and I didnt even realise it
        but what I do is make sure I have breakfast, eat little snacks during the day and InshAllah itll make up for it

If you find eating 3 meals difficult, then snack in tiny amounts frequently it should help
        .................................................. ............ ;)................................................ ...................................

Comment

:wswrwb:
          Originally posted by Islam.07 View Post
          I could eat a tomato and an onion like an apple, but I don't think it's unusual :p
          You must have some rancid breath poor RaineR!

It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
          -Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by Hiking View Post
            :wswrwb:

You must have some rancid breath poor RaineR!

There are some nice onions out there that do taste delicious on their own like an apple :P

Comment

Mmm kay...guess we won't be speaking face to face anytime soon either :p
              It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
              -Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by Jannah101 View Post
                its not all asians! it mainly pakistanis! my friend gave me a pear once covered in salt, i was like whhhaaa!!

not raw egg...
                yeah i ddnt think it's raw egg. but hey whatever rocks ur boat.
                “Verily, I constantly renew my Islam until this very day, as up to now, I do not consider myself to have ever been a good Muslim.” Sheikh Al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (Narrated by Ibn-al Qayyim in ‘Madarij as-Salikin” 1/218)

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                  Another one.
                  Salt sandwiches?

Too much salt raises blood pressure which means higher risk for heart attack and stroke. :S

I can't help it....they taste nice :s
                  “Curiosity is the very basis of education and if you tell me that curiosity killed the cat, I say only the cat died nobly.”

Comment

Originally posted by 1MuslimByChoice View Post
                    Walaikumasalaam

My little nephew eats raw onions casually lol. When his mum is cooking and she chops onions he sneaks under her and takes them lol

My lil bro used to eat raw weetabix when he was little which we found weird.

I eat crisps with sandwich together dont think that's weird. But i also eat with a small teaspoon and never ever with a tablespoon and there is a specific fork i tend to use.

Other than that naa.
                    Oh I do that sometimes =/

The Prophet (saw) said, Verily, the knots of Islam will be undone one by one. Whenever one knot is lost, then the people grabbed onto the one which came after it. The first of these knots will be ruling and the last will be the salah.[1]

The author of Sitoon as-Sultaniyah says about this Hadith: “It was the Prophet who tied together the knots of Islam, including the uppermost knot of ruling after he established the Islamic state…As mentioned by Imam Mawardi the leadership has been proscribed as the succession of the Prophet in protecting the deen and governing the societal affairs. In this respect – Imam Baidawi mentioned that the Imama/Khalifah is the succession from the Prophet in the establishment of the laws of the Shari’ah. So without the Imam the laws lie unapplied and the territory is not protected effectively. The hadith indicates that it is the uppermost knot that keeps the subsequent knots safe from being untied. This is since it is the ruler that is responsible to apply Islam in its entirety, to implement the limits proscribed by Allah and to protect the society. Imam Ahmed mentioned without an Imam (for the Muslims as their leader) there would be fitna, and the destruction of the symbols of Islam ending with the Prayer is a great fitna.[2]

[1] Tabarani, Musnad Ahmad and Al Hakim in his Al Mustadrak
                    [2] Ibid. pg. 46

Comment

Oh and I am really picky with my cheesecake I like eating just the base of it sometimes, I LOVE the crumbs on the cheesecake :inlove:

I like mixing mayo and Tomato sauce and dipping my meat into it, and I like mixing that into rice (:

I have to have my favourite cereal in the pantry ...

I like eating nutella (don't know if you have heard of it ?) just with a spoon and eating out of the container :D

I don't like eating chewy bread it has to be soft :scratch: like turkish bread :D

When I eat cakes I don't like them with too much cream or those wet type of cakes. They have to be spongy though :)

The Prophet (saw) said, Verily, the knots of Islam will be undone one by one. Whenever one knot is lost, then the people grabbed onto the one which came after it. The first of these knots will be ruling and the last will be the salah.[1]

The author of Sitoon as-Sultaniyah says about this Hadith: “It was the Prophet who tied together the knots of Islam, including the uppermost knot of ruling after he established the Islamic state…As mentioned by Imam Mawardi the leadership has been proscribed as the succession of the Prophet in protecting the deen and governing the societal affairs. In this respect – Imam Baidawi mentioned that the Imama/Khalifah is the succession from the Prophet in the establishment of the laws of the Shari’ah. So without the Imam the laws lie unapplied and the territory is not protected effectively. The hadith indicates that it is the uppermost knot that keeps the subsequent knots safe from being untied. This is since it is the ruler that is responsible to apply Islam in its entirety, to implement the limits proscribed by Allah and to protect the society. Imam Ahmed mentioned without an Imam (for the Muslims as their leader) there would be fitna, and the destruction of the symbols of Islam ending with the Prayer is a great fitna.[2]

[1] Tabarani, Musnad Ahmad and Al Hakim in his Al Mustadrak
                      [2] Ibid. pg. 46

Comment

I don't get how u can eat an onion like it's an apple that's sooooo weird man lol
                        الحق لا يعرف بالرجال، اعرف الحق تعرف رجاله

Comment

who has ever tried girraffe meat? it was soo tasty lol:inlove:

Comment

Working...
                          X