Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partial love, Being faithfull to two opponents, possible ?!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Partial love, Being faithfull to two opponents, possible ?!

    If a Muslim women tells her Muslim husband that her love for him is only 90 % but the rest of her 10 % love is reserved for another man, we all know how angry would be his response. If that man tells his wife that his love for her is 99% but the rest of 1% love is for another woman, she would never allow that.

    Imagine that we Muslims on the day of judgment come in front of Allah (swt) who asks us which of our acts (which speaks louder than words) was in love of HIS beloved prophet (saw) only, free from impurities ?!

    Imagine, that our dress indicate our love for a certain actor/actress, our face indicate our love for a certain singer, our way of eating, working, sleeping and the rest of our daily activities indicate our love for anyone but not for the ways (sunnah) of our Prophet (saw).

    We all know that Allah (swt) loves the ways of our Prophet (saw) more than anyone else in this world.

    After imagining all this, I realized how embarrassing would it be if Allah (swt) says to me, " GET LOST! your acts shows no love for MY beloved Prophet (saw)"

    Out of the 7 levels of hell, the lowest (and the most painful) is not for any jew, kafir, Christian or Mushrik but for a Muslim whose acts shows an INTENTIONAL faithfulness partially towards Allah (swt) and partially towards disbelievers of Allah (swt) and enemies of HIS Prophet (saw)

    May Allah (swt) bless us with the will and strength to be able to develop so much love for our Prophet (saw) that no other ways becomes more dear to us than the fashion that relates us to our Prophet (saw) more than anyone else.
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

  • #2
    Re: Partial love, Being faithfull to two opponents, possible ?!

    SubhaanAllah.
    Amazing post.:jkk:
    May Allah sbw reward you for it.

    Misleading title though.
    "Treat people in such a way and live amongst them in such a manner that if you die they weep over you, and when you are alive, they crave for your company"

    [Hadhrat Ali R.A]

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Partial love, Being faithfull to two opponents, possible ?!

      JazakAllah khair for the kind words of encouragement.

      Having said the above, we all know that Allah greatly values even a bit of efforts a person makes in order to get closer to the life of the Prophet (saw) and get away from the life that is in contrast to that of the Prophet (saw).
      Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Partial love, Being faithfull to two opponents, possible ?!

        Yet so many fail to work/go in the path of Allah sbw.
        SubhaanAllah.
        "Treat people in such a way and live amongst them in such a manner that if you die they weep over you, and when you are alive, they crave for your company"

        [Hadhrat Ali R.A]

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Partial love, Being faithfull to two opponents, possible ?!

          :jkk:

          Great post! Never thought about it like that.

          I heard long time ago in a program (I think), that even if a man commits a lot of sins, but he grew a beard because of Rasulullah's :saw: command, then maybe Allah will forgive him. Why? Because He might say that i can't put you in the Fire only because your face resembles that of my beloved Messenger :saw:

          Something like that.
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

          "A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

          Comment

          Collapse

          Edit this module to specify a template to display.

          Working...
          X