Blowing Your Nose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blowing Your Nose

Yes the 'kaffir' stuff is ridiculous, but excluding that remark don't you think he may have a point?

It's something interesting but before slagging him off why not try to understand or make sense of the point being raised.......

It's thinking outside the box, a different way of thought.

st
    (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

lol!

Comment

I've got a wicked case of the allergies, so I sneeze, blow my nose, and "dig for gold" quite frequently.

In regards to tissues, I use handkerchiefs (is that spelled correctly?). I have about 5-6 different ones and once one is dirty or wet enough, it goes straight to the wash and I fall back on the next one. No tissues are wasted from me.

Further, another reason why I don't use tissues is that they break off in your nose, further aggravating your sneezing condition. If you take a tissue and shake it in the air, you can see all sorts of dust or little particles shake off of it. When you sneeze and blow your nose, that is all going up your nose.

PS: the original topic for this thread is a little ridiculous
        Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

lmaoooo!!!

Ayt instead of the OP , stuff about blowing nose & sneezing etc can still be discussed init LOL.
          So chilax all of ya, don't just jump on him.
          "Treat people in such a way and live amongst them in such a manner that if you die they weep over you, and when you are alive, they crave for your company"

[Hadhrat Ali R.A]

Comment

^^ he wont learn unless he doesnt get spanked.

Comment

Working...
            X