No announcement yet.

Can someone help me with this please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can someone help me with this please.

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
    Whos' that?
    hes a sheikh with alot of deep thinking in current affairs and the dajjal but he has a few fallacies.

Comment

www.daruliftaa.com

call them on wednesday between 6-8 pm UK time. There is a Mufti that answers. Alhamdulillaah.

or go to zamzamacademy.com they reply within the next and like this.
      Alhamdulillaah. They have scholars such as Mufti AbdurRahman and Abdullaah.
      Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
      فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

http://www.idauk.org/dawah/fatwa.html

You can phone or email these.. Open all the time, and they reply quite quickly

Comment

Originally posted by x--x View Post
          Yep, though about 3 years ago I got an email from the translator of the website asking me what I meant by 'namaaz' by which time I'd forgotten I'd even asked a question at all lol. After that I thought I might get my answer but still no...It was so long ago I'm embarrassed at the type of questions I asked
          serves you right for being such a tep. - Allah (swt) commanded Salaat and Zakat. Not namaz and Chanda.
          :p

Comment

Originally posted by x--x View Post
            Lol not much point emailing Islam Q&A, I still haven't recieved my answer 5 years on.
            Lol. I received a reply around 3 weeks after I asked but the reply was just referring me to fatwa no.???? and no.?????. Not an actual response but just directions to similar fatwas on their database.

Comment

most questions are already answered. They cant type everything new.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid b. Walid View Post
                Lol. I received a reply around 3 weeks after I asked but the reply was just referring me to fatwa no.???? and no.?????. Not an actual response but just directions to similar fatwas on their database.
                yes they did tht to me 3 or 4x rofl nd all the fatwa wer general ones and mine were special cases so .....
                Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
                فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

Working...
                X