Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone help me with this please.

Asalamualaykum,

I just wanted to ask for some help so please try your best to help me and I'll be very greatfull.

I was wondering if anyone know any place (through the interenet) where I can E-mail as i need help with a few issues, like a sheikh, like you know people send questions in to Yusuf Estes ect. I just need someone that would be able to help me with a few things. It's quite important and I have tried solving it myself but I can't and it's not somthing little...at all.

Jazakallah.

Re: Can someone help me with this please.

Walaikumasalaam

Do you mean someone you can email for advice an that???
    (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

Originally posted by 1MuslimByChoice View Post
      Walaikumasalaam

Do you mean someone you can email for advice an that???
      Yeeahhh thats what I mean

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah2124 View Post

Asalamualaykum,

I just wanted to ask for some help so please try your best to help me and I'll be very greatfull.

I was wondering if anyone know any place (through the interenet) where I can E-mail as i need help with a few issues, like a sheikh, like you know people send questions in to Yusuf Estes ect. I just need someone that would be able to help me with a few things. It's quite important and I have tried solving it myself but I can't and it's not somthing little...at all.

Jazakallah.
        wa alaykumus salaam,

you mean scholarly advice or dawah advice?

yusuf estes mashallah is a knowledgeable brother, but he isnt a scholar but if you wanted to ask for advice RE a dawah matter he is on facebook (unless he got culled like so many others) as is Abdur Raheem Green, Yusuf Chambers and probably quite a few other du'at as well.

For scholarly advice, check out the fatwahs already given on Islam QA

http://www.islam-qa.com/en

but if you need an indepth answer try emailing them or one or two of the trustworthy masaajid who have an islam Q and A service, usually they have an anon service if you dont even want your problem posting up even with names removed.
        Daw'ud... is retired from ummah forum

Comment

Lol not much point emailing Islam Q&A, I still haven't recieved my answer 5 years on.

Comment

Originally posted by dawud_uk View Post
            wa alaykumus salaam,

you mean scholarly advice or dawah advice?

yusuf estes mashallah is a knowledgeable brother, but he isnt a scholar but if you wanted to ask for advice RE a dawah matter he is on facebook (unless he got culled like so many others) as is Abdur Raheem Green, Yusuf Chambers and probably quite a few other du'at as well.

For scholarly advice, check out the fatwahs already given on Islam QA

http://www.islam-qa.com/en

but if you need an indepth answer try emailing them or one or two of the trustworthy masaajid who have an islam Q and A service, usually they have an anon service if you dont even want your problem posting up even with names removed.
            Thing is, Iv'e deactivated my fb due to fitnah ''/ is there any other SCHOLARS out there that offer advice? I don't know where to email.

Jazakallah for taking the time to reply.

Comment

Originally posted by x--x View Post
              Lol not much point emailing Islam Q&A, I still haven't recieved my answer 5 years on.
              Lol, I did it once somewhere and I haven't got a reply still, it's like if you need to really get help from somewhere, don't know where to go :(

Comment

:rotfl: @ 5 years are you serious?

Here's an email sis. I often email him for advice etc mashaAllah very prompt responses so you won't get 5 years delay. Probably get an answer on the same day if not next. I shall PM you it
                (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

Jazkallah
                  Last edited by Muslimah2124; 05-01-11, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah2124 View Post
                    Are you going to PM me it or.. lol
                    Done dudee.....................

Comment

try daruliftaa maybe, i had a q sent there and got a response fairly quickly
                      .: Rufaida :.
                      .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                      http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                      “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                      but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                      ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                      <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
                        try daruliftaa maybe, i had a q sent there and got a response fairly quickly
                        Jazakallah

Comment

Originally posted by 1MuslimByChoice View Post
                          :rotfl: @ 5 years are you serious?
                          Yep, though about 3 years ago I got an email from the translator of the website asking me what I meant by 'namaaz' by which time I'd forgotten I'd even asked a question at all lol. After that I thought I might get my answer but still no...It was so long ago I'm embarrassed at the type of questions I asked

Comment

i emailed islamqa too but never got a reply. I emailed imran husseini and he replied within an hour -_-

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                              i emailed islamqa too but never got a reply. I emailed imran husseini and he replied within an hour -_-
                              Whos' that?
                              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Working...
                              X