Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Male pregnancy experience "

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
    yeh i would find it a bit annoying tbh, like we are the ones who have the real symptoms so i would feel can u stop faking it and make urself useful please!
    but really i do think men sometimes find it hard to understand all the small symptoms and annoyances of pregnancy, cos they dont go through it themselves and @ times they r prob thinking ur only pregnant how can it make u so sick or so tired?? bt if they went thru it imagine how much moaning they would do lol, taking example from the usual man flu :p
    Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
    we would find it more touching if they look after us a bit as we r the ones with the real symptoms lol, like u can tell ur wife 'sit down put ur feet up ill bring u some water' or 'i will take the kids out so u can have a bit of peace', not "oh no im gonna puke i really empathise with u soo much, im gonna have to go to bed i really dont feel well, this morning sickness is 2 difficult for me" then he goes off and leaves the wife to do everything while he feels sorry for himself
    they can show their enthusiasm and stuff like to be happy for the pregnancy, thats touching enough we dont need u lot copying the whole thing :p
    :rotfl:!!

:wswrwb: OP
    Last edited by Hiking; 03-01-11, 06:35 PM.
    It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
    -Muslim

Comment

If men experienced "Labour" pain I think the world will be a dangerous place to live @)
      I can imagine men throwing things and breaking hospital equipments loooool and maybe strangling doctors :rotfl:
      There is no such thing as an Israel,
      It is occupied-palestine

Should the Jews have been given a homeland?

YES...........in germany,

the world should have given the jews germany as payment for the holocaust

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
        That's why this isn't called Male pregnancy pain, it's sympathy pain out of love for his wife. He'll never understand how she feels, no one will, but like I said before this is a psychological thing from love.
        lol Sorry sis, still not convinced in the least but its ok if others acknowledge such a thing, i just think its a load of crap tp be fair. People are forever making up new things, new psychological disorders and concepts. Maybe there is such a thing but i dont know enough about it so really consider it important lol.
        *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

Originally posted by RaineR View Post
          If men experienced "Labour" pain I think the world will be a dangerous place to live @)
          I can imagine men throwing things and breaking hospital equipments loooool and maybe strangling doctors :rotfl:
          Lol, my history teacher was making a joke about this. He said if men were to get pregnant, we'd already invented something that'd free us from this. No man will ever want to carry something for 9 months...We'd probably just do it in a lab or something. Lol.
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

anything cud happen in darwins planet..

Comment

Originally posted by RaineR View Post
              Totally agree , women can tolerate pain more !
              Well, i can`t be surprised if men act like this !
              Jannah is my aim

Comment

Working...
              X