X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islam.07
    replied
    Re: War with Shaitan in public

Do you mean by all the haraam you're exposed to when you go shopping it brings your imaan down? :scratch:

Leave a comment:

• Muslimah2124
    replied

Oooh I know what you mean, well, I hate the time where your imaans already weak and your trying to build it up, you useto listen to music and that and then you gave up and proper tried cutting off with all that stuff, you're findind ithard to connect with the religion and then you go out and theres music on in the shops and that, that gets to me then :(

Leave a comment:

• mughalprincess9
    replied

Originally posted by Foulana View Post
    :salams

there is a du'a to make before entering the market place do you recite it when you go to these places?
    ALLAH HU AKBAR
    There is even a dua for going there! Islam is the WAY OF LIFE.. Subhannallah :)

Leave a comment:

• islam4u2
    replied

Originally posted by Foulana View Post

there is a du'a to make before entering the market place do you recite it when you go to these places?
    Best Advise.

Leave a comment:

• Foulana
    replied

Leave a comment:

• x--x
    replied

What's wrong with going to the mall? Going out shouldn't affect you that badly, maybe you need to get more used to going out and about a bit more then you won't feel strange.

Leave a comment:

• IbnulQayyim
    started a topic War with Shaitan in public

War with Shaitan in public

Do you guys visit the malls, grocery stores, Tim hortons, McDonalds, Subway and feel a little weak in Imaan?

I visited the mall after so many months. More than 6 months and my Imaan :@

Any stories to share?
Working...
X