War with Shaitan in public

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: War with Shaitan in public

i dont socialize either but going to the mall is jus something ur gonna have to get used to. lol @ wear sunglasses...but u'll look like a blind dude.
    i prefer drive-thru....u can say the dumbest things into the speakers....bwahaha

Comment

Originally posted by ka7qur View Post
      i dont socialize either but going to the mall is jus something ur gonna have to get used to. lol @ wear sunglasses...but u'll look like a blind dude.
      i prefer drive-thru....u can say the dumbest things into the speakers....bwahaha
      loool i prefer drive thru too tbh
      always done that for tim hortons!

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
        :salams

Do you guys visit the malls, grocery stores, Tim hortons, McDonalds, Subway and feel a little weak in Imaan?

I visited the mall after so many months. More than 6 months and my Imaan :@

Any stories to share?
        assalamu alaykum

I rarely visit the malls except when i need something which i cannot get locally.

as for stories about the malls, then one day i was in the mall and some girl kept staring at me and i was thinking 'stupid kaafirah' (astagfirullah) and she kept turning around to look at me and i kept thinking what's her problem and i slowed down to ask her if there's a problem and then she said 'are you muslim'?? i goes yes, then she said,'i am interested in islaam'. Alhumdu'lillah! So i gave her a bit of da'wah, took down her number etc. Turns out she had seen me a few times on my way to uni and had always wanted to approach me, but apparently i walk too fast lol.

I kept in contact with her, and then i seen her again in town after ages and she called me and said i am muslim now and guess what name she chose? the same name as mine !!

So basically, even in times like going to the mall, it is best to be on your best behaiviour because you never know who is interested in islaam and they may be watching you and one bad move could deter them.

With the sister that i mentioned, like i said, i thought she was staring at me in a bad way and when she asked me if i was muslim, i did think she was going to start off on a rant, but i smiled and said yes, and ended up chatting to a future sister, alhumdu'lillah
        http://www.deenulhuq.wordpress.com

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness ~ibn taymiyyah

Comment

sheitan authu billahi mina shaiytani rajim.

Comment

Originally posted by sis_on_sunnah View Post
            as for stories about the malls, then one day i was in the mall and some girl kept staring at me and i was thinking 'stupid kaafirah' (astagfirullah) and she kept turning around to look at me and i kept thinking what's her problem and i slowed down to ask her if there's a problem and then she said 'are you muslim'?? i goes yes, then she said,'i am interested in islaam'. Alhumdu'lillah! So i gave her a bit of da'wah, took down her number etc. Turns out she had seen me a few times on my way to uni and had always wanted to approach me, but apparently i walk too fast lol.

I kept in contact with her, and then i seen her again in town after ages and she called me and said i am muslim now and guess what name she chose? the same name as mine !!

So basically, even in times like going to the mall, it is best to be on your best behaiviour because you never know who is interested in islaam and they may be watching you and one bad move could deter them.

With the sister that i mentioned, like i said, i thought she was staring at me in a bad way and when she asked me if i was muslim, i did think she was going to start off on a rant, but i smiled and said yes, and ended up chatting to a future sister, alhumdu'lillah
            That's beautiful.
            And, I liked that line! :up:
            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

assalamu alaykum

I rarely visit the malls except when i need something which i cannot get locally.

lol, mashAllah great story

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
              www.QuranicAudio.com
              www.Quran.com

Comment

assalamu alaykum

:wswrwb:

Comment

Working...
                X