• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely disturbing!

These people are going to hell.

LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xc5wIpUenQ
    "He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Re: Absolutely disturbing!

Omg that is bloody disgusting I feel sick now :|

Comment

Last edited by Perfectionist; 16-04-12, 01:15 PM.

Comment

:wacko::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
        "He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

DZF, stand right there for a sec... :vomit: ok, you can move now.
          How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck couldn't chuck wood? :banbear:

Comment

Originally posted by Irfan GBH View Post
            DZF, stand right there for a sec... :vomit: ok, you can move now.
            this one's for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjGwusHrOtk

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by DZF View Post
              These people are going to hell.
              how do you know? ( btw joking is haram if it contains lies)

did you never have mixed kebabs? mmm, i love mixed meat.

Comment

Do you mean kebab on a stick or the kebab sandwhich looking thing?

Anytime i've ever had kebab on the stick it's always been vegetables + steak.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

no i mean a plate full of different meats, doner kebab, chicken kebab, shish kebab. mmmmm. this is not good for health though

Comment

Is that a Jew @ 2:23?
                    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimm View Post
                      no i mean a plate full of different meats, doner kebab, chicken kebab, shish kebab. mmmmm. this is not good for health though
                      The only meats I can eat is beef, goat, lamb, rabbit, and a few others.

I'm allergic to poultry and to a lot of sea food (therefore I avoid it all together) an obviously, pork is haram...

edit: lol in answer to your question... no

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

EwWwwwwwwwwwwW

pig .. they were eating a pig with its head intact and also its legs. Look at them eat that stuff. And these people are supposed to be civilized? ...

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                          EwWwwwwwwwwwwW

pig .. they were eating a pig with its head intact and also its legs. Look at them eat that stuff. And these people are supposed to be civilized? ...
                          Down here, in the "south", you can go to just about any flea market, grocery store, road side set up, and purchase pigs feet, pigs ears, etc.

Even in my jahiliyya i thought it was disgusting beyond words.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I saw a pigs head on display for sale in the christmas market in Manchester a few weeks ago :vomit:

Comment

Originally posted by DZF View Post
                              The only meats I can eat is beef, goat, lamb, rabbit, and a few others.

I'm allergic to poultry and to a lot of sea food (therefore I avoid it all together) an obviously, pork is haram...

edit: lol in answer to your question... no
                              don't worry you will have it in jannah inshallah. where allergies and haram foods will be things of the past. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X