Neighbours blasting music/partying

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neighbours blasting music/partying

since 8pm this evening our neighbours have been blasting music. They're having a party and now it's not even funny anymore. My bro went over to ask them to pipe down but they didnt open the door from him, then he asked some of them but they were like 'we dont live here'. He has work in the morning and this is completely unfair. I mean if they did their stuff yesterday then fair enough but on a sunday. An they didnt even tell us. You can hear it clearly an the vibration is going through causing headaches.

Makes me think why the neighbours are so important in Islam but how some people have no respect is beyond me.

Audhubillah!

What would you do?
    (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Re: Neighbours blasting music/partying

Call the cops.
    Weekend's over.
    "Treat people in such a way and live amongst them in such a manner that if you die they weep over you, and when you are alive, they crave for your company"

[Hadhrat Ali R.A]

Comment

Easy peasy, call the cops. There are noise regulations in neighborhoods, non? File a noise complaint. After 10 pm here, no loud noises.

Comment

assalamu alaykum

i am having the same problem, but with my neighbours they are doing their shirk soo loudly that it makes me sick and gives me a headache and they do not know english so i cant go there and tell them to shut up lol am still thinking of what to do with them

in your situation i would keep on banging on the door until they opened up if they don't listen or refuse to open the door then sell them out
        http://www.deenulhuq.wordpress.com

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness ~ibn taymiyyah

Comment

Originally posted by sis_on_sunnah View Post
          they are doing their shirk soo loudly
          loll what's that?
          "Treat people in such a way and live amongst them in such a manner that if you die they weep over you, and when you are alive, they crave for your company"

[Hadhrat Ali R.A]

Comment

it's unethical and i havent done this nor do i condone it but i heard it works!....

Use a anonymous Pay as yougo mobile - call 999 and say youve spotted someone going into the house with a gun.

then watch the drama unfold and inshallah music and everything should come to a stop! ...It should also ruin their haraam partying too alhamdulillah. however its too late since your brother has been there so looks 'bait'/hot.
            Last edited by MWarrior; 27-12-10, 01:15 AM.

Comment

No, I'm serious. You can call the police on them. That'll shut 'em up.
              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by MWarrior View Post
                it's unethical and i havent done this nor do i condone it but i heard it works!....

Use a anonymous Pay as yougo mobile - call 999 and say youve spotted someone going into the house with a gun.

then watch the drama unfold and inshallah music and everything come to a stop!!
                :rotfl:
                Ill defo try that out.

[Hadhrat Ali R.A]

Comment

Originally posted by Aisha91 View Post
                  loll what's that?
                  mushriks doing what they do best! chanting in some other language and calling out to their false gods, astagfirullah

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness ~ibn taymiyyah

Comment

then watch the drama unfold and inshallah music and everything come to a stop! ...It should ruin their haraam partying too.
                    you shouldnt lie though. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by sis_on_sunnah View Post
                      mushriks doing what they do best! chanting in some other language and calling out to their false gods, astagfirullah
                      What?
                      I thought they were partying...
                      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

then watch the drama unfold and inshallah music and everything come to a stop! ...It should ruin their haraam partying too.
                        loool. Why not just call and say they are masking noise? saves you from lying..unless in the plan your meant to actually go around with a gun :scratch:

Comment

Call the cops, sometimes you cant reason with people like that

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                            What?
                            I thought they were partying...
                            OP is different.

[Hadhrat Ali R.A]

Comment

akhee the operator will laugh at you. It's not a police matter, trust me. you can refer it to the council but it's a long procedure and especially if you have 'nasty' neighbours they will know you're snitching etc

you dont have to say you saw a gun...say you THINK. (you saw a stick or something and you think it's a sawn off shotgun etc) so technically youre not really lying.

Sometimes what can you do though, it's frustrating.

Originally posted by aBu_aGinEgp View Post
                              loool. Why not just call and say they are masking noise? saves you from lying..unless in the plan your meant to actually go around with a gun :scratch:

Comment

Working...
                              X