Do you ever think....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you ever think....

that you are wasting your life/time away (maybe its just me)????
    "For us Allah is Sufficient and He is the best Disposer of affairs" (Qur'an 3:173)

Re: Do you ever think....

instead of wasting time in thinking (that you're wasting time) , start something islamically useful init :D
    "Treat people in such a way and live amongst them in such a manner that if you die they weep over you, and when you are alive, they crave for your company"

[Hadhrat Ali R.A]

Comment

Geez, I had to think, first.

But, I guess, I'm sometimes. =/
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Yes, All the time

Comment

Originally posted by Troubled Soul View Post
          Yes, All the time
          YOU ,my brother , need serious help.
          "Treat people in such a way and live amongst them in such a manner that if you die they weep over you, and when you are alive, they crave for your company"

[Hadhrat Ali R.A]

Comment

im a corrupt soul =/

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
              im a corrupt soul =/
              Well, then uncorrupt yourself.
              You sound like IbnulQayyim.
              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

Originally posted by straigthpath View Post
                baby, all the time.
                yesterday, today, tomorrow, next week.....I never do anything useful anymore :(

Comment

Yes I do sometimes.

People make nasty comments at times, so I'd say don't take any notice of comments that are not constructive.

I remember when I stopped studying, someone asked me if I got bored sitting at home all day.

I laughed and brushed it aside, because that was not the case, and it was obvious that she was insecure about her own situation, whereas I was happy with mine.

I'd say if continue to channel your efforts into Islam, you can't waste your life.

Comment

Last edited by Grotbags; 22-11-15, 01:16 AM.
                    The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

Originally posted by MG View Post
                      If i wasn't praying, then yes i would feel like i am wasting my life away but other than that, no alhumdulillah
                      That made me feel a little better.
                      But, that's like bare minimum...=/

Comment

Last edited by Grotbags; 22-11-15, 01:16 AM.
                        The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

Originally posted by MG View Post
                          What do you mean "bare minimum", sorry didnt understand
                          Like, it's fard, we must at least do that much. And, then we can do other acts to increase our imaan, like read Quran, nawafil prayers, make dhikr, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by straigthpath View Post
                            The upper hand (the one that gives) is better than the lower hand (the one that takes).

Comment

Last edited by Grotbags; 22-11-15, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X