Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny convo

Salams,

Funny conversation between me and a friend!

lostc: Oh me and mom were driving down te road over in Arlington and saw a guy driving.. Not at a stoplight but driving down the road reading a book. Wasn't paying attn and swerving all over the place.

D: awesome

D: "happens more thank you think mom!"

lostc: We pulled up to a stop sign next to him.. He was reading the qu'ran and praying

D: WHATTTTTTTTTTTT

D: HA HA HA

D: THAT IS AWESOME

lostc: He ran a few cars off the road.

D: mash'allah

D: was it a minivan?

lostc: I was like wow dedication.. Take out a few infidels too.

lostc: Yep

D: hmm

D: black guy? red beard?

D: ha ha

D: i might know him

D: ha ha

D: man thats funny

lostc: It was a greenish color and it was an old guy no beard

lostc: I thought it was cool, yet not very safe hahah

D: that's funny
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    "He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Re: Funny convo

Da: that's classic

D: i bet ur mom said somethin smart

lostc: No mom pointed it out to me and she said wow I feel bad now.. Because she hadn't prayed in a couple of days
    priceless. sometimes a good laugh always cheers things up.
    "He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I think this is one of those times you have to be part of it to see the funny side.

Comment

Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

^only I am allowed to post Cyanide and Happiness, you stole my gig
          "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Oh, we have to get a license for it?
            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

matter of principle.
              "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Comment

But...but...it fits perfectly...

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                  ^only I am allowed to post Cyanide and Happiness, you stole my gig
                  Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

you betrayed the principle, newb

Comment

pwn3d

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

iQuit this thread.

Comment

Working...
                        X