Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you boycott goods that support Israel?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you boycott goods that support Israel?

Originally posted by Lakeside View Post
    I did, just because it is called big campaign.org does not mean it is a big campaign.
    big stands for Boycott Israeli Goods nothing to do with the size of the campaign.....

well it's not about making me feel good, but about not making me feel sick. Honestly I've been to Palestine, I have friends in Palestine (west bank and Gaza) and quite honestly when you've seen first hand what goes on there, plus much worse things that the've told me about that I didn't see, zionism makes you sick and israeli produce sticks in your throat. As Muslims if we care about the people in the world who are facing persecution, oppression, state terrorism and the like, how can you care and then let your money get into the hands of their oppressors? I don't care if my money is to small for them to take note of, they're not having it. If other Muslims cared, they'd not let their money get into the hands of oppressors either.

those of you who don't care, then tell Allah on judgement day that you don't care and stop polluting this thread for those of us who do.
    Last edited by dhak1yya; 27-12-10, 10:42 AM.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Anyone know why they are doing it, though? Why support Israel?
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
        Anyone know why they are doing it, though? Why support Israel?
        probs best if you read the info on the inminds site, it explains in what way the companies are supporting Israel... as for why, most likely they think the IDFs are "brave bold" poor little soldiers defending themselves "gallantly" against "nasty evil terrorist" primary school children throwing pebbles at them. My heart bleeds <-- sarcastic tears.
        [CENTER]
        [/CENTER]
        [CENTER]
        [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
        [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by dhakiyya View Post
          probs best if you read the info on the inminds site, it explains in what way the companies are supporting Israel... as for why, most likely they think the IDFs are "brave bold" poor little soldiers defending themselves "gallantly" against "nasty evil terrorist" primary school children throwing pebbles at them. My heart bleeds <-- sarcastic tears.
          Oh, the Israelis are fighting the "terrorists."
          Ok, I think I get it a bit.
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Working...
          X