• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: awkward

Originally posted by -Shamil- View Post
    your a fake ginger, thats the worst type of ginger you know
    I try

Why does everyone hate gingers, I think they're pretty cool cuz they stand out lol

Comment

Last edited by .mirror.; 24-12-10, 12:07 AM. Reason: Cause I feel like!
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

I was praying in my car outside the office before setting off home and who should turn up? My Boss! He sees me and knocks on my window whilst I'm praying, naturally I totally ignored him....

Comment

Originally posted by Sheroo View Post
          Subhan'Allah, respect bro. I've prayed at Dublin Airport (there are no prayer rooms there, at least a few years ago), I found a small corner and prayed, got enough funny looks.

Once I had to pray on the plane whilst sat next to a non-muslim, I explained to him beforehand that I was about to take my shoes of to pray so don't panic! LOL!
          on the plus side there were probably plenty of ginger reverts to pray in jammat with,

on the minus side... its a sunnah to pray with shoes on, no need to take shoes off unless you know you have some filth on them so you missed out on the extra reward marks there.
          Daw'ud... is retired from ummah forum

Comment

I was praying in my car outside the office before setting off home and who should turn up? My Boss! He sees me and knocks on my window whilst I'm praying, naturally I totally ignored him....
            just curious... why would you pray in your car not next to it if you are stationary?
            Daw'ud... is retired from ummah forum

Comment

Probably 'cause less people would notice him.
              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
                Salam. so im on a train to toronto and its about half full. and im the only muslim lol. and its really really awkward When you make salat you know everyone is watching you. and thats my random post for today. salam.
                Subhan'Allah, respect bro. I've prayed at Dublin Airport (there are no prayer rooms there, at least a few years ago), I found a small corner and prayed, got enough funny looks.

Once I had to pray on the plane whilst sat next to a non-muslim, I explained to him beforehand that I was about to take my shoes of to pray so don't panic! LOL!
                Originally posted by -MA- View Post
                MashaAllah

One of my colleagues said hello to me while I was praying.. Instantly he went and told the boss I was being a wierdo and in a trance lol. Explained to him later
                :up:
                "Treat people in such a way and live amongst them in such a manner that if you die they weep over you, and when you are alive, they crave for your company"

[Hadhrat Ali R.A]

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
                  Lol funny story here. some lady went to go sit in the seats across the isle from me. she looked at me and i looked at her back, she got creeped out and moved somewhere else lol. i cant be that mortifying now can i?
                  I can creep them out without even having to pray in front of them. Beat that! hahaha jk
                  الحق لا يعرف بالرجال، اعرف الحق تعرف رجاله

Comment

Originally posted by dawud_uk View Post
                    on the plus side there were probably plenty of ginger reverts to pray in jammat with,

on the minus side... its a sunnah to pray with shoes on, no need to take shoes off unless you know you have some filth on them so you missed out on the extra reward marks there.
                    Frankly, it was a many moons ago and I was unsure whether I could pray with my shoes on so played it on the safe side.

Comment

Working...
                    X