awkward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awkward

Salam. so im on a train to toronto and its about half full. and im the only muslim lol. and its really really awkward When you make salat you know everyone is watching you. and thats my random post for today. salam.
    And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Re: awkward

You prayed on a train full of non-muslims?

MashAllah.

Do not think of minor sins as insignificant, for mountains are made out of pebbles.

Comment

sorry I didn't answer back, I was sleeping lol
      "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

and of course they too feel awkward seeing u prayed on a train with full of non-muslims.

Comment

Lol funny story here. some lady went to go sit in the seats across the isle from me. she looked at me and i looked at her back, she got creeped out and moved somewhere else lol. i cant be that mortifying now can i?
          And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

sponsor an orphan

Comment

I'm assuming you did it sitting down, you should have got one of those seats facing away from the majority

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
              Lol funny story here. some lady went to go sit in the seats across the isle from me. she looked at me and i looked at her back, she got creeped out and moved somewhere else lol. i cant be that mortifying now can i?
              are you ginger?

Comment

No standing up and what u mean by ginger?

sponsor an orphan

Comment

I don't think I would have prayed in a place that public. I would have either gotten off and prayed.

No standing up and what u mean by ginger?
                  Gingers are people who have been blessed with red hair.
                  مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                  It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                  Surah al-Baqarah
                  [2:245]

.:.
                  .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                  Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

.:.
                  ...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

It's not really red it's kind of orange.

Comment

Blesh Yeah I Would Of Done The Same As Pippin ;)
                      And He found you lost and guided you,
                      ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
                      " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
                      ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by x--x View Post
                        It's red.

Do not think of minor sins as insignificant, for mountains are made out of pebbles.

Comment

Originally posted by Islam.07 View Post
                          It's red.
                          When did you join the Support the Gingers Society?? It's orange

Comment

When did you join the Support the Gingers Society?? It's orange
                            I don't need to join, I'm one! Just not with ginger hair :scratch: nonetheless I'm 100% ginger inside! Problem? :mujahida:

Comment

Salam. so im on a train to toronto and its about half full. and im the only muslim lol. and its really really awkward When you make salat you know everyone is watching you. and thats my random post for today. salam.
                              :masha: I don't think I could do that. =/
                              :up:

Originally posted by Islam.07 View Post
                              It's red.
                              It's reddish-orange! Happy?

Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Working...
                              X