Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: to sisters that dont work/study

Originally posted by islam4u2 View Post
    I don't know you and I don't want to know your business. Your suggesting for her to do a course in Arabic which is all well and good but that involves more studying which is the probably the reason she left University - So she could not study.

Nobody suggested "dumping" kids. That is where the beauty of Asian Culture kicks in. The strong and close family unit.
    that's still dumping them!!!

i know you dont know me, so in future dont bother quoting my posts. this was actually supposed to be a post for sisters as it says in the title.
    .: Rufaida :.
    .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
    http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
    “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
    but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
    ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
    <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

I think studying the deen is the best thing to do. Also it's easy to take a hobby like exercising when you are home.

4 years ago before I started working I use to do a lot of Islamic reading and I use to stay fit. But I feel like I have no time for those things. My emaan felt higher during that time and everything.

Staying home really has it's benefits. A lot of people look down upon it but staying at home from the outside world really is good for the soul.
      Say, O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.”
      (Surah Az Zumar, (Chapter 39: Verse 53)

Comment

assalamu alaykum

staying at home definitely has it benefits, walhamdu-lillah. When i first came into the deen, i was at home for about 3 months and i probably went out about once in them three months lol and basically i studied the deen and used to listen to lectures, pray nafl salaah, read extra qur'aan etc. When you are at home all day and have no responsibilities then you have an excellent chance to gain firmness in the deen, bi'ithnillahi ta'aala.

You could try learning arabic if you do not know arabic because since you are in the academic mindsest, you will be able to get into a routine pretty quick in sha Allah.

Also, to keep your mind fresh, you should enrol in (female only) swimming lessons (not sure if you'd want to go in this weather though!) and maybe do some kick boxing or something!! if there are any courses going in your area, then enrol in them, ie, calligraphy etc

if only i was at home all day :(
        http://www.deenulhuq.wordpress.com

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness ~ibn taymiyyah

Comment

thanks you for the replies :)

I think i'm going to enrol at the masjids madrasa, alltho im sht scared of going there. I heared the sisters are proper forward, but I have to start somewhere. and islam4u, don't make assumptions about people you don't know, it's a sin.

Comment

Originally posted by dontknow View Post

I think i'm going to enrol at the masjids madrasa, alltho im sht scared of going there. I heared the sisters are proper forward, but I have to start somewhere. and islam4u, don't make assumptions about people you don't know, it's a sin.
            lol @ the sisters, naa inshaAllah the sisters in madrassahs are not how you think most of them are nice and sweet :) actually except sisters from a specific mosque in east london which i won't mention lol but inshaAllah your not talking about that mosque
            Jo kaam karta hai tu chup ke jahaan se
            koi dekhta hai tujhe aasmaan se

Comment

Originally posted by dontknow View Post

iA it goes well for u sis, im sure they wil b nice :)
              .: Rufaida :.
              .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
              http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
              “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
              but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
              ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
              <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

I think it's a brilliant idea to enrole at the marassa. Inshallah It will motivate you to study hard and raise your Emaan. Don't worry if the sisters are a little bit strict there. They will push you hard no doubt, but it will be for your own benefit inshallah.
                Allah is so Great and Merciful that although we continue to disobey Him, He still awaits for our repentance so that He may forgive us.

Comment

yes sis, dont worry about the sisters being a lil strict, you'd rather that then go to a mosque where the sisters sit there gossiping etc
                  http://www.deenulhuq.wordpress.com

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness ~ibn taymiyyah

Comment

Working...
                  X