Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which coffee machine?

:salams

There are so many coffee machines on the market and the more I look, the more confused I get... I just need something compact, makes a variation of coffees/drinks, nice to look at and black (not that any of that is a must). Any recommendations be it good or bad are appreciated.

:jkk:
    “The real prisoner is someone whose heart is imprisoned from his Lord; the true captive is someone captured by his passions.” (Ibn Taymiyyah)
    www.cage.ngo
    www.hhugs.org.uk

Re: Which coffee machine?

Has Gordon Ramsey got one?
    Get that one!
    loll kiddin.
    "Treat people in such a way and live amongst them in such a manner that if you die they weep over you, and when you are alive, they crave for your company"

[Hadhrat Ali R.A]

Comment

Argos has some good ones..im after a coffee maker too on the serach if u find let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post
        Argos has some good ones..im after a coffee maker too on the serach if u find let me know!
        I know someone who has tassimo machine but it's huge. I was thinking of the Nescafe Dolce Gusto as it's quite thin, looks nice, makes like 16 different drinks and mostly coz I figure it's Nescafe so must be good when it comes to coffee! I wad on Argos yesterday funnily enough and it was do cheap: http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...%3ENESCAFE.htm but I was worried about taking the plunge and buying it!
        “The real prisoner is someone whose heart is imprisoned from his Lord; the true captive is someone captured by his passions.” (Ibn Taymiyyah)
        www.cage.ngo
        www.hhugs.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Nazias View Post
          :salams

There are so many coffee machines on the market and the more I look, the more confused I get... I just need something compact, makes a variation of coffees/drinks, nice to look at and black (not that any of that is a must). Any recommendations be it good or bad are appreciated.

:jkk:
          all depends, do you want to use pods or do you want to use your own ground down coffee beans? if you know your requirements on what is essential and what is desirable (not required but nice to have feature) then it would give me sommit to go by.

Comment

french press, 'nuff said :)
            Salam! :)

Comment

Id go for a Tassimo!

Comment

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...er/4233141.htm

Comment

:wswrwb:

I went through a phase of wanting a coffee machine, but there were too many to choose from.

If I did get one, I'd make sure it had a milk frother.

Comment

Originally posted by islam4u2 View Post
                    all depends, do you want to use pods or do you want to use your own ground down coffee beans? if you know your requirements on what is essential and what is desirable (not required but nice to have feature) then it would give me sommit to go by.
                    I'd use pods and ideally a variation of drinks so I think the Tassimo maybe better.

Originally posted by sajid View Post
                    Id go for a Tassimo!
                    Is that for a particular reason? The one you posted looks worthwhile!

Originally posted by SeekingIhsan View Post
                    :wswrwb:

I went through a phase of wanting a coffee machine, but there were too many to choose from.

If I did get one, I'd make sure it had a milk frother.
                    I'm not interested in them at all, I think it's just extra but my husband wants one and as you can tell from my posts I have no idea about them.
                    Last edited by Nazias; 19-12-10, 05:49 PM.
                    www.cage.ngo
                    www.hhugs.org.uk

Comment

I asked my brother and he has the Magimix M200 auto-Cappucino machine and he uses the the purple Arpreggio capsules. He drinks more coffee than me so I have no idea what machine is the best. I just drink the stuff when I go to his gaff.

Comment

Last edited by Grotbags; 22-11-15, 12:39 AM.
                        The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

i need to have one of those . insha'allah for my new home :inlove:
                          Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

Last edited by Grotbags; 22-11-15, 12:39 AM.
                            The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

Originally posted by MG View Post
                              Ws sis

I am a big fan of cappuccinos and tested 2 of the expensive coffeemakers and they were awful, coffee/cappucinos/lattes, either tasted like dish water or hot milk..blurgh.

Then one day.....i happened to be walking in the supermarket and casually picked up a milk frother, was i shocked when i used it at home, my cappucino tasted like something out of a fancy coffee shop, i couldnt believe it! I was so glad i didnt buy those expensive coffee makers. Hope it all goes well,tell us what you get in the end
                              so how do you make a cappuccino with a milk frother ? and how much do they cost.

Comment

Working...
                              X