Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: why am I such AN IDIOT, please advice

Originally posted by waarom View Post
    god, i've had no sleep last night, and instead of falling asleep ages ago, i'm still awake thinking about seeing this girl tomorrow. i'm so scared. she's a real loud mouth, and i know she's gonna say something. my hearts actually palpatating right now. i thought i wasn't gonna see her till february, but we have to go into university tomorrow to meet with a few teachers. im actually craping myself

i texted my friend that i was worried about seeing her tomorrow, and she just ignored me. and then texted me an hour later about something else. why would you do that? you dont know who your friends are

i thought of going in 5 to 10 minutes late so i don't have to meet her before class. do you think this is a good idea? but then i will have to see her in the lunchbreak, argh
    Aww, wow, Sis, I just can't believe we're about the same age.

You just need to not care about what she thinks, because she's really dumb if she doesn't realise people joke around with their Facebook marital status', and there is way much more to life than something some small and insignificant like this. You'll know not to jokingly lie again, and thats that - there's nothing more to it.

If this girl wants to make a big deal about it, just ask her if she's slow or something. I mean, you've already apologised, which I really don't understand in the first place...
    Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
    O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

:scratch:

and i thought i had problems....OMG ur problems are way worse!

i feel so bad for u man....hang tight things will get better!

Comment

Gosh im suppose to be studying for an Exam but anything to help out a fellow muslim sister -_-.

Well, See You are in College and this is the age where everyone will be jerks to you be it white or black, and trust me I have been to High school but I had a spine so if someone directly insults me I would defend myself. Sister You should grow a spine and face her what will she do? Bicker about some useless thing that should not concern you anyway? Screw her don't let some simple insults turn your life into a nightmare. Think of the People in Chechynia who risked their lives to protect their country from the Russian invaders?
        Think of How out numbered the Muslim Ummah was when Khalid Ibn Walid RA was fighting against the West. Good triumphs in the end, what you need to do is get up and grow a spine and face your problems and try not to run away from them. This woman is nothing but a bully and they prolly get some kind of sadistic pleasure from seeing you suffer. Do not let some stupid little American Woman Make your life go bad. Do not let her get in your way of getting what you want in life.

I will say it once again.

GROW A SPINE

Face her face to face and tell her " Your nothing but a little bully, and I told you already I am done with this topic and you can go bicker all you want to your girl friends about whatever the hell you want."

Look her straight in the eye and laugh after you are done with it but not a laugh of being scared but a laugh of being amused at the womans weakness.

Well, if you were a man you could always get your best friends Joe and Bob to do the job for you :)......

Originally posted by waarom View Post
        if u had actually read my post u would see that i have actually done all those things. apologised to her, told her it's not true, it was a joke, and that's how i put an end to it.

i'm not asking you what I did, i'm asking you how i should defend myself against an immature 30 year old woman, who will not let this go. in fact this is her opportunity to pick on me
        You made a huge mistake Apologize to her. What should you apologize for? Wow she must be a pretty old woman call her a old Hag when you talk to her.
        Last edited by AFGMAN; 21-01-11, 06:49 AM.
        My service is to only the ummah.

Comment

interesting generation...

Comment

Originally posted by Excuse_me View Post
            interesting generation...
            very:
            My service is to only the ummah.

Comment

Working...