why am I such AN IDIOT, please advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why am I such AN IDIOT, please advice

i have friend who i spent all my time with. we even sleep at eachothers homes alot.

anyway, few days ago i was staying over with her, and we were just laughing and joking, about the fact that we're always glued to eachother. my facebook was open, and i put "married" as my relationship status, as in married to my friend.

then this white girl in my class, who for some reason never talks to me, or even says hi, who has a superiority complex, comments on it. She comments on it saying "really?!"

Out of all people, i didn't know what to make of it. anyway i said yes. then she all of a sudden started sending me private messeges asking me all sorts of questions about it, and i told her yeh i'm married blah blah blah.

anyway today at university, she was asking friends of mine if it's true. out of all people she has to be the nosey cow. she was asking things like "is she really married" and "was it arranged or did she meet someone" etc

the friend she asked initially said yes she's married. but then after she kept asking her more questions, she just said "no it was a joke, she's not married"

now she's just gonna brand me a liar, and she's quite a character with a big mouth.

i know i shouldn't have lied, and i'm an idiot. i feel like leaving university, as i don't think i can face her, or the class. she's probably gonna make a show out of it. i already feel uncomfortable in that class. i'm the only muslim girl in the class, and the whole class is just gonna think bad of me. i don't what to do. should I leave university? i don't think i can face the class

Re: why am I such AN IDIOT, please advice

Originally posted by waarom View Post
    i have friend who i spent all my time with. we even sleep at eachothers homes alot.

anyway, few days ago i was staying over with her, and we were just laughing and joking, about the fact that we're always glued to eachother. my facebook was open, and i put "married" as my relationship status, as in married to my friend.

then this white girl in my class, who for some reason never talks to me, or even says hi, who has a superiority complex, comments on it. She comments on it saying "really?!"

Out of all people, i didn't know what to make of it. anyway i said yes. then she all of a sudden started sending me private messeges asking me all sorts of questions about it, and i told her yeh i'm married blah blah blah.

anyway today at university, she was asking friends of mine if it's true. out of all people she has to be the nosey cow. she was asking things like "is she really married" and "was it arranged or did she meet someone" etc

the friend she asked initially said yes she's married. but then after she kept asking her more questions, she just said "no it was a joke, she's not married"

now she's just gonna brand me a liar, and she's quite a character with a big mouth.

i know i shouldn't have lied, and i'm an idiot. i feel like leaving university, as i don't think i can face her, or the class. she's probably gonna make a show out of it. i already feel uncomfortable in that class. i'm the only muslim girl in the class, and the whole class is just gonna think bad of me. i don't what to do. should I leave university? i don't think i can face the class
    ok. clearly now we see why allah forbid lying because even if its alittle lie it will turn into a huge one. anyway astakhfury allah and i dont think you should leave university because of that.it will blow over, inshaallah

Comment

Ohhh..you're a girl. Okay.
      Actually, that's not Ok, you shouldn't be getting "married" to another girl, even if it's joke. But, anyways, since you did it, I'd say don't do it again.
      As for the leaving the university, please don't. People are gonna forget in a week and everything will be back to normal. They got their own problems to worry about, trust me. So, just let it go and it'll be all fine.
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Since when was primary school known as a University?

Comment

Originally posted by Sunni Student View Post
          Since when was primary school known as a University?
          Lol, out of all the things you noticed that?
          I didn't even see that.
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

don't feel too bad, we're all idiots here.
            The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
            (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
            In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

Come on, is this really something to get stressed out about?? What will you do when you face a real problem if something as silly as this makes you feel like quitting??

Comment

Originally posted by x--x View Post
                Come on, is this really something to get stressed out about?? What will you do when you face a real problem if something as silly as this makes you feel like quitting??
                What do you expect? She is a girl after all

Comment

That's what I was thinking? Leave uni for something like this?

It'll blow over iA, just ignore em. And learn from your mistakes!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunni Student View Post
                    What do you expect? She is a girl after all
                    I'm also a girl These kind of petty issues make me want to scream.

Comment

i'm sorry, but when ur in a class full of white females who's main source of pleasure is bitching about eachother, u get a little anxious and sweaty when its u they're talking about this time.

I won't be going back to university untill february now, by that time most people will have forgotten about it, but she certainly wont, and i'll have to face her at some point, i bet she'll come up to me in front of all the people and say something like "so why did u put that on your facebook u liar". i sent her a msg an hour ago, saying it was a joke sorry, and i meant "married to my friend"", not really "married". that's all i can do, i told her truth now.

but im really insecure, and always worry about what other people think of me. she usually replies within a second, but she didnt reply to my message that i sent an hour ago. implying maybe that she's not happy with me

Comment

Originally posted by Islam.07 View Post
                        That's what I was thinking? Leave uni for something like this?

It'll blow over iA, just ignore em. And learn from your mistakes!
                        belief me i will learn from it. but how do i deal with it when i go back to university in february?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by waarom View Post
                            belief me i will learn from it. but how do i deal with it when i go back to university in february?
                            Ignore it? Believe me, once people get over the fact you lied about "being married" they prolly won't even remember what you look like, people at uni have more things to worry about. Just mind your own business. And you say Feb, I'll be surprised if anyone even remembers the incident. Keep your chin up :up:

Comment

I'm also a girl These kind of petty issues make me want to scream.
                              In that case your one in a ... [how ever many girls there are in the world today] lol

Comment

Working...
                              X