Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Guess who I saw TODAY!!!

Originally posted by Khalid b. Walid View Post
    All of them. He's handed himself into the police and is facing an extradition court right about now.
    Ooooh okay still i aint got a clue who he is
    ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Comment

Sky news?
      ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah_Alisha View Post
        Do you know who this person is? or is it just me who doesnt
        Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
        The founder of the whistle-blowing website Wikileaks, Julian Assange, has been arrested by police in London.
        http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11937110
        ^ repost for Alisha
        "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah_Alisha View Post
          Ooooh okay still i aint got a clue who he is
          Go on a news site :P It's all over the place.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/12/w...olice-tuesday/

Comment

Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
            ^ repost for Alisha
            Thank youu :D

Comment

Originally posted by NoLa View Post
              Go on a news site :P It's all over the place.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/12/w...olice-tuesday/
              Gonna check it out now :D
              feel silly its like i live in a cave, dont know whats going on around me lOl

Comment

He was arrested and remanded in custody.

Be careful as you may now be accused of being an associate etc and end up getting an early wake up at 5am from metropolitan police counter-terrorism command.

People really need to be more wise on here inshallah!!

Comment

u could have seaved him ... and now hes in jail ... u'll regret eating that tuna sandwich for a long time now without having a pic taken with a notorious rapist ..... :p

Comment

Originally posted by MWarrior View Post

Be careful as you may now be accused of being an associate etc and end up getting an early wake up at 5am from metropolitan police counter-terrorism command.

Are you serious?

It's actually quite surprising how public opinion regarding this case is geared down the ' it's a fix' road.
                    I know nothing but it's an interesting observation.
                    'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
                    Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
                    علي الحبشي

Comment

Originally posted by advertisement2 View Post
                      Wa alaykom assalam,

I have no clue nor interest in who this Julian Assanger is *lolz* but I do care about my fellow "Moslems."

Why the bloody triangle circle would you declare to the ummah forum that you saw somebody who is a number one target for all the agencies you mentioned.

That's like saying you saw Bin Hoppin, nobody would even admit to seeing him lest they want to be eating out of a straw for the rest of their life.

Be afraid, be very afraid.
                      I aint afraid of no one mate

Originally posted by seven View Post
                      there has been hardly any damaging leaks about israel... why? when israel are probably the country with the most skeletons in the cupboard!

the latest 'leaks' was aimed to destablise the middle east with arab nation supposedly wanting to to bomb iran.. who are currenly israels biggest threat.

and where does julian assange get his info from? aipac have access to all this info.

and yet with all this access to inside info, julian assange still strongly denies 911 was an inside job.

"war through deception" indeed
                      Some good points here seven but you have to remember he only leaks what he has given. He relies on whistleblowers within governments to leak to him sensitive information and as he has said he doesnt ever identify the whistleblowers, only verifies the documents.

Originally posted by MWarrior View Post

loool why you getting all scared for man its nothing big.

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                      u could have seaved him ... and now hes in jail ... u'll regret eating that tuna sandwich for a long time now without having a pic taken with a notorious rapist ..... :p
                      No he voluntarily went to the police himself he was caught by them. He did it to clear his name
                      Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvM7L5Wm7q0

‎"If she's not on the deen, she's not fit to be your queen. If he hasn't got imaan, he's not fit to be your man."

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Khattab View Post
                        loooool. Im not fat bro :up:
                        Denial is a terrible thing, my dear brother. You are among friends here, we can help you.

Poor old tubby. :there:

"We ask Allaah for a lasting faith, true certainty, and beneficial knowledge"

Comment

sorry to kill the thread, but seriously what is the big deal in that?
                          check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Farooq View Post
                            Denial is a terrible thing, my dear brother. You are among friends here, we can help you.

Poor old tubby. :there:
                            :rotfl: bet you was glad I made that thread so that you could take notes :p

Originally posted by *hijab* View Post
                            Dam right you just killed the thread.
                            Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvM7L5Wm7q0

‎"If she's not on the deen, she's not fit to be your queen. If he hasn't got imaan, he's not fit to be your man."

Comment

Originally posted by *hijab* View Post
                              thats what i was thinking
                              82. Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is, "be", and it is! 83. So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will you be all brought back. Quran surah 36: Ya-sin

Comment

He's jailed now, is he not?
                                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                                - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Working...
                                X