X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Guess who I saw TODAY!!!

Originally posted by seven View Post
    two things:

1. greggs is dodgy... non-meat products are not protected from cross-contamination.

2. julian assange is an israeli/mossad/aipac pawn... why would you want to protect him?

:up:
    ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Comment

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7...sangewally.jpg

Last edited by Leena_Cnd; 07-12-10, 12:17 PM.
      "When authority is given to those who do not deserve it,
      wait for the Day of Judgment."

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Farooq View Post
        Steady on, fatboy slim.....I'm surprised there was room for both of you on the pavement. *rolls eyes*
        loooool. Im not fat bro :up:

two things:

1. greggs is dodgy... non-meat products are not protected from cross-contamination.

2. julian assange is an israeli/mossad/aipac pawn... why would you want to protect him?
        Raah i didnt even know that Ill start boycotting from there inshallah. :up:

Originally posted by Ebony View Post
        Rumour has it he lives around London...
        He was arrested at 9.30am this morning after he voluntarily went into a police station. Hes gonna go to city of westminster magistrates court which is not very far from where I saw him which proves that Im most likely right :up:
        Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvM7L5Wm7q0

‎"If she's not on the deen, she's not fit to be your queen. If he hasn't got imaan, he's not fit to be your man."

Comment

You could have stopped this Ibn K. All you had to do was offer him protection.

Comment

Hate to rain on your parade bro Ibn Khattab, but I heard once upon a time that cheese and onion pasties from Greggs are haram.
            Allah will ask on the Day of Judgment: “Where are those who loved each other for the sake of My glory? Today, on a day when there is no shade but Mine, I shall shade them with My shade.”(Muslim)

"Zendagi Migzara..."

Comment

Originally posted by NeverGoodEnough View Post
              Hate to rain on your parade bro Ibn Khattab, but I heard once upon a time that cheese and onion pasties from Greggs are haram.
              A friend of mine asked in store and they use lard for the pastry. I stopped eating Greggs for a long time.

Comment

The founder of the whistle-blowing website Wikileaks, Julian Assange, has been arrested by police in London.
                http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11937110
                "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

two things:

isit ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Khattab View Post
                    Assalaam Alaikum

So i was walking along the road after grabbing a tuna sandwich and cheese and onion pasty from greggs, when none other then JULIAN ASSANGE walked right past me For those of you who might not know him, hes the director of wikileaks, only like one of the most wanted people in America as well as a host of other countries like sweden etc, and number one target for Interpol as well as the CIA and about a dozen other intelligence agencies. Nothing special eh :p

So anyway there he was walking bristly like he wanted to take a lead or something :rotfl:

I was gonna stop him and offer him protection but thought against it and by the time i decided to go up to him he had already disappeared :up:
                    Wa alaykom assalam,

I have no clue nor interest in who this Julian Assanger is *lolz* but I do care about my fellow "Moslems."

Why the bloody triangle circle would you declare to the ummah forum that you saw somebody who is a number one target for all the agencies you mentioned.

That's like saying you saw Bin Hoppin, nobody would even admit to seeing him lest they want to be eating out of a straw for the rest of their life.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by *Sarah View Post
                      isit ?
                      there has been hardly any damaging leaks about israel... why? when israel are probably the country with the most skeletons in the cupboard!

the latest 'leaks' was aimed to destablise the middle east with arab nation supposedly wanting to to bomb iran.. who are currenly israels biggest threat.

and where does julian assange get his info from? aipac have access to all this info.

and yet with all this access to inside info, julian assange still strongly denies 911 was an inside job.

"war through deception" indeed
                      Take a step into our unique Muslim Montessori school:
                      http://campaign.justgiving.com/…/a-…/buildalamiyahschool2015

Donate your sadaqah to help build a Model School for all our children.
                      Please watch our school appeal: https://youtu.be/SY819jmCbzw

Text SCHL15 followed by £10 to 70070 and make a difference.
                      Please forward this message to help turn this vision into a reality.

The Prophet (SAW) also said, "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Sadaqah." (Ahmad)

‪#‎ChangingEducation

Comment

:scratch:
                        And He found you lost and guided you,
                        ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
                        " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
                        ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by Umm_Adam_ View Post
                          :scratch:
                          Do you know who this person is? or is it just me who doesnt
                          ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah_Alisha View Post
                            Do you know who this person is? or is it just me who doesnt
                            He's on the news now.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid b. Walid View Post
                              He's on the news now.
                              News on what channel lOl, all good sayin that but without the channel :D
                              thres about 10 different news channels

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah_Alisha View Post
                                News on what channel lOl, all good sayin that but without the channel :D
                                thres about 10 different news channels
                                All of them. He's handed himself into the police and is facing an extradition court right about now.

Comment

Working...
                                X