Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Guess who I saw TODAY!!!

They gon' throw you in, too, with him.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

You are finished Ibn K. He's gonna go and reveal all you past conversations, and every little detail that you would never have imagined. I already have a copy of these things, i'm just sieving through it before I send it to the Guradian for it to be published.

Comment

I'm gonna start writing my letters for you, to send them to you in Guantanamo!
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Love at first sight lol

Med is right
          الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

:rotfl: trust to make a threadlike this.anyways...does he really have white hair????
            *Alhamdulillah*

Comment

Originally posted by Masumah View Post
              :rotfl: trust to make a threadlike this.anyways...does he really have white hair????
              he's gone brown since ages.

Comment

That's pretty cool. You shoulda been all like "just don't convert to Islam, mate, you'll bring it all down on our heads!"

LOL
                "He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

hey thts awesum!!

you know i met nouman ali khan in CHICAGO in the hotel at 12/2am at night with his friends. :D
                  Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
                  فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Khattab View Post
                    So i was walking along the road after grabbing a tuna sandwich and cheese and onion pasty from greggs...
                    Steady on, fatboy slim.....I'm surprised there was room for both of you on the pavement. *rolls eyes*

"We ask Allaah for a lasting faith, true certainty, and beneficial knowledge"

Comment

I've met Akshay Kumar before at Pearson Airport before.

Comment

Originally posted by loonietoonie View Post
                        I've met Akshay Kumar before at Pearson Airport before.
                        :rofl1: oh my gosh this is getting funnier...(i dont know why im laffin :wacko:)
                        *Alhamdulillah*

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                          he's gone brown since ages.
                          Who Ibn K? Na, hes Blonde.

Comment

Assalaam Alaikum

So i was walking along the road after grabbing a tuna sandwich and cheese and onion pasty from greggs, when none other then JULIAN ASSANGE walked right past me For those of you who might not know him, hes the director of wikileaks, only like one of the most wanted people in America as well as a host of other countries like sweden etc, and number one target for Interpol as well as the CIA and about a dozen other intelligence agencies. Nothing special eh :p

So anyway there he was walking bristly like he wanted to take a lead or something :rotfl:

I was gonna stop him and offer him protection but thought against it and by the time i decided to go up to him he had already disappeared :up:
                            Never heard of him :up:
                            ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Comment

Assalaam Alaikum

So i was walking along the road after grabbing a tuna sandwich and cheese and onion pasty from greggs, when none other then JULIAN ASSANGE walked right past me For those of you who might not know him, hes the director of wikileaks, only like one of the most wanted people in America as well as a host of other countries like sweden etc, and number one target for Interpol as well as the CIA and about a dozen other intelligence agencies. Nothing special eh :p

So anyway there he was walking bristly like he wanted to take a lead or something :rotfl:

I was gonna stop him and offer him protection but thought against it and by the time i decided to go up to him he had already disappeared :up:
                              Rumour has it he lives around London...
                              You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

two things:

1. greggs is dodgy... non-meat products are not protected from cross-contamination.

2. julian assange is an israeli/mossad/aipac pawn... why would you want to protect him?
                                Take a step into our unique Muslim Montessori school:
                                http://campaign.justgiving.com/…/a-…/buildalamiyahschool2015

Donate your sadaqah to help build a Model School for all our children.
                                Please watch our school appeal: https://youtu.be/SY819jmCbzw

Text SCHL15 followed by £10 to 70070 and make a difference.
                                Please forward this message to help turn this vision into a reality.

The Prophet (SAW) also said, "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Sadaqah." (Ahmad)

‪#‎ChangingEducation

Comment

Working...
                                X