Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess who I saw TODAY!!!

Assalaam Alaikum

So i was walking along the road after grabbing a tuna sandwich and cheese and onion pasty from greggs, when none other then JULIAN ASSANGE walked right past me For those of you who might not know him, hes the director of wikileaks, only like one of the most wanted people in America as well as a host of other countries like sweden etc, and number one target for Interpol as well as the CIA and about a dozen other intelligence agencies. Nothing special eh :p

So anyway there he was walking bristly like he wanted to take a lead or something :rotfl:

I was gonna stop him and offer him protection but thought against it and by the time i decided to go up to him he had already disappeared :up:
    Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvM7L5Wm7q0

‎"If she's not on the deen, she's not fit to be your queen. If he hasn't got imaan, he's not fit to be your man."

Re: Guess who I saw TODAY!!!

Cool story, bro. :)

Comment

yh he's meeting the police here I think

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
      www.QuranicAudio.com
      www.Quran.com

Comment

Im not joking. Seriously I saw him today I only wish i took a pic from my phone to prove it but i didnt get the opportunity.

‎"If she's not on the deen, she's not fit to be your queen. If he hasn't got imaan, he's not fit to be your man."

Comment

Attention-seeker.

Comment

whoppie!

did you want to marry him too? :P
            And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

u should have reported him ... maybe they'd give u free tuna sandwiches for life.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid b. Walid View Post
                Attention-seeker.
                who him? nah man hes just revealing the truth to the world.

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
                whoppie!

Im gonna take the moral ground and ignore this childish and immature comment.

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                u should have reported him ... maybe they'd give u free tuna sandwiches for life.
                Nah i didnt wanna be a snake innit

Comment

Brv. What protection would you offer? Is that why you missed called me?

Comment

whoppie!

lolz

Comment

Well i saw Liv Tyler at the airport the day before yesterday. But she's not wanted...
                      My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername
                      Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

Originally posted by aBu_aGinEgp View Post
                        Brv. What protection would you offer? Is that why you missed called me?
                        lool come off it son.

Comment

whoppie!

ahki thats just Haram.

Comment

pehli nazar mein kaysa jadoo kar diya **outta**
                            ďRajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.Ē

Comment

:rotfl:

Maybe you should have asked him for an autograph....or taken a fan photo with him *rolls eyes*

Comment

Working...
                              X