Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where to go!!!

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
    Ohhh...but, still Bro AbuHaneefah posted some for 16 pounds.
    You guys have it good when it comes to getting away for weekends or so.
    To be fair, you can get some good deals on flights etc... for weekends away and cheap flights, theres some good stuff out there :)

I think me and my mum payed £150 each for 2 weeks in turkey before, was cheap compared to what we should of payed.
    ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Comment

Originally posted by shining_star View Post
      how about Morocco? been there twice n luved it..& its cheap. You can get a ticket for about £80 round late dec/early Jan.
      I would love to go to morocco :up:
      One day Insha'Allaah
      ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Comment

You can also try the following websites, travel zoo, aer lingus -they had cheap flights for spain, theres also Islamic Travels - I would say its a bit expensive - www.islamictravels.com (pls remove link if its not allowed)

Comment

:( I wanna go to Morocco.
          Only place I ever go to is college!
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by MoMo_- View Post
            The Amazon Jungle. Meet Indigenous tribes, who have never had contact with modern civilization and give them da'wah
            :rotfl:
            "Treat people in such a way and live amongst them in such a manner that if you die they weep over you, and when you are alive, they crave for your company"

[Hadhrat Ali R.A]

Comment

Working...
            X