Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to go!!!

Salamalikum

InshaAllah i wanna go somewhere for about a week from 20th december for a quick trip!
    Nothing too expensive but NOT a city break

Something....with some sort of activities lol - would LOVE to go skiing but my bro doesnt wanna go :(

Any suggestions?
    Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet :saw: said,
    "Allah will cover up on the Day of Resurrection the defects (faults) of the one who covers up the faults of the others in this world"[Muslim]

Beardyman

Re: Where to go!!!

Maybe...Spain...Andalusia?

Anyone been before?
    "Allah will cover up on the Day of Resurrection the defects (faults) of the one who covers up the faults of the others in this world"[Muslim]

Beardyman

Comment

Middle East? Morrocco, Egypt, Jordan, Syria...

Comment

Spain would be amazing, always wanted to go there

Comment

What about Imarat?
          It's really fancy.
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
            What about Imarat?
            It's really fancy.
            You mean Emirates? It'll be expensive, OP doesn't want that.

I vote Turkey. :hidban:

Do not think of minor sins as insignificant, for mountains are made out of pebbles.

Comment

Originally posted by Islam.07 View Post
              You mean Emirates? It'll be expensive, OP doesn't want that.

I vote Turkey. :hidban:
              Exactly!
              My brothers are such skanks - theyve been to turkey syria lebanon moroco the lot...without me! lol
              So rule them out aswell

Andalusia might have to be the one....orrr Alpes :love:

Beardyman

Comment

Where do you live?
                I'm guessing Europe, right?

Well, you can go to New Zealand.
                Pretty far, and it's beautiful.
                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                  Where do you live?
                  I'm guessing Europe, right?

Well, you can go to New Zealand.
                  Pretty far, and it's beautiful.
                  Akhi i dont think you get the idea of a cheap and cheerfull holiday lol! New zealand will go into the thousands...iam looking for a £50 return flight loll!

Beardyman

Comment

Skiing is the best winter holiday. I'd love to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Beardyman View Post

Something....with some sort of activities lol - would LOVE to go skiing but my bro doesnt wanna go :(

how about any of the scandinavian countries? ie.norway,sweden etc.
                      My high school teacher went there for ski'ing and LOVED it!
                      apparently they've got some sik steep hills and that.

The tickets are pretty cheap too ..i think :) Easyjet ftw!
                      A mate of mine visited sweden recently and said it was pretty simple,nothing too much,(relaxing i guess?),all greenery and that (which im sure u wont see due to the snow haha)
                      "Treat people in such a way and live amongst them in such a manner that if you die they weep over you, and when you are alive, they crave for your company"

[Hadhrat Ali R.A]

Comment

The problem with Scandinavian countries, although they can be relatively cheap to get to, they're incredibly expensive to spend time in. Things are just insanely expensive (e.g. a cup of coffee can easily cost £5) and even the cheapest hotels will cost you a small fortune.

I'd go with the flow and recommend Spain. If you avoid the usual tourist resorts (lots of Brits & Europeans take holidays over Christmas), you might get lucky and pick up a cheap deal on your accommodation. Plus the euro / pound exchange rate is very good at the moment.

Comment

Spain!!!! :D
                          الحق لا يعرف بالرجال، اعرف الحق تعرف رجاله

Comment

Originally posted by Beardyman View Post
                            Exactly!
                            My brothers are such skanks - theyve been to turkey syria lebanon moroco the lot...without me! lol
                            So rule them out aswell

Andalusia might have to be the one....orrr Alpes :love:
                            We've been Andorra last 2 or 3 years, (skiing) this year we are going to the Alps (Praz de Lys) - with the ski hire, accomodation etc it works out around £200 each. Our Flights and Accomodation were £70 each this time but its the Ski stuff that bumps the price up.

With the current weather you could go skiing here, try Muswell hill!
                            Hadith, Fiqh and Tafsir Scholarship
                            http://www.al-salam.co.uk/[B][COLOR="#006400"]

Comment

sahara grill? £50 sorted.

Comment

Working...
                              X