No announcement yet.

when you can't sleep what do you do??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: when you can't sleep what do you do??

when i can't sleep, i go to work...

Comment

Originally posted by Umm_Adam_ View Post
      I Erm Think About What Im Going To Wear Tomorrow And Then Think What My Plans Are. Then I Just Fall Asleep Works Every Time
      LOL how girly :p

The Prophet (saw) said, Verily, the knots of Islam will be undone one by one. Whenever one knot is lost, then the people grabbed onto the one which came after it. The first of these knots will be ruling and the last will be the salah.[1]

The author of Sitoon as-Sultaniyah says about this Hadith: “It was the Prophet who tied together the knots of Islam, including the uppermost knot of ruling after he established the Islamic state…As mentioned by Imam Mawardi the leadership has been proscribed as the succession of the Prophet in protecting the deen and governing the societal affairs. In this respect – Imam Baidawi mentioned that the Imama/Khalifah is the succession from the Prophet in the establishment of the laws of the Shari’ah. So without the Imam the laws lie unapplied and the territory is not protected effectively. The hadith indicates that it is the uppermost knot that keeps the subsequent knots safe from being untied. This is since it is the ruler that is responsible to apply Islam in its entirety, to implement the limits proscribed by Allah and to protect the society. Imam Ahmed mentioned without an Imam (for the Muslims as their leader) there would be fitna, and the destruction of the symbols of Islam ending with the Prayer is a great fitna.[2]

[1] Tabarani, Musnad Ahmad and Al Hakim in his Al Mustadrak
      [2] Ibid. pg. 46

Comment

Originally posted by x--x View Post
        I go on the treadmill, it helps make use of the time otherwise wasted lying in bed getting lazy :up:
        whatever floats your boat :up:

The Prophet (saw) said, Verily, the knots of Islam will be undone one by one. Whenever one knot is lost, then the people grabbed onto the one which came after it. The first of these knots will be ruling and the last will be the salah.[1]

The author of Sitoon as-Sultaniyah says about this Hadith: “It was the Prophet who tied together the knots of Islam, including the uppermost knot of ruling after he established the Islamic state…As mentioned by Imam Mawardi the leadership has been proscribed as the succession of the Prophet in protecting the deen and governing the societal affairs. In this respect – Imam Baidawi mentioned that the Imama/Khalifah is the succession from the Prophet in the establishment of the laws of the Shari’ah. So without the Imam the laws lie unapplied and the territory is not protected effectively. The hadith indicates that it is the uppermost knot that keeps the subsequent knots safe from being untied. This is since it is the ruler that is responsible to apply Islam in its entirety, to implement the limits proscribed by Allah and to protect the society. Imam Ahmed mentioned without an Imam (for the Muslims as their leader) there would be fitna, and the destruction of the symbols of Islam ending with the Prayer is a great fitna.[2]

[2] Ibid. pg. 46

Comment

Waching this video usually works effective in putting someone to sleep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDtdQ8bTvRc
          ...and InshAllah i remind myself before i remind others.

ASPIRE to INSPIRE before you EXPIRE!

Is your Boss coming?...Click here :D

Comment

Play a game on my phone, usually the bright light makes my eyes sleepy and I eventually fall asleep
            Al-Ghazali said, "If you see Allah, Mighty and Magnificent, holding back this world from you, frequently trying you with adversity and tribulation, know that you hold a great status with Him. Know that He is dealing with you as He does with His Awliya' and chosen elite, and is watching over you, have you not heard His saying, "So wait steadfastly for the judgment of your Lord - you are certainly before Our eyes.[At-Tur 52:48]

Comment

eating that late eurgh. i don't eat after 9 pm.

im an insomniac, if i can't sleep i either read, write because im pretty alert when im sleepy but can't sleep if that makes sense or do some chores i won't have to do the next day. doing dhikr is a big help.
              The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
              (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
              In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

mein sau jaaon jalla jalalah kehte kehte
                khuley ankh salley aala kehte kehte
                Jo kaam karta hai tu chup ke jahaan se
                koi dekhta hai tujhe aasmaan se

Comment

Originally posted by imported_MMS View Post
                  vah mukhtar al mustafa. your deep! masha'Allah
                  Al-Ghazali said, "If you see Allah, Mighty and Magnificent, holding back this world from you, frequently trying you with adversity and tribulation, know that you hold a great status with Him. Know that He is dealing with you as He does with His Awliya' and chosen elite, and is watching over you, have you not heard His saying, "So wait steadfastly for the judgment of your Lord - you are certainly before Our eyes.[At-Tur 52:48]

Comment

Originally posted by Jihaan View Post
                    vah mukhtar al mustafa. your deep! masha'Allah
                    thanks Liaquat ji
                    Jo kaam karta hai tu chup ke jahaan se
                    koi dekhta hai tujhe aasmaan se

Comment

Originally posted by Kas1m View Post
                      I think doing that will kill the sleep altogether.
                      Lol true, but at least you lose some calories :)

Comment

Originally posted by x--x View Post
                        Lol true, but at least you lose some calories :)
                        Hindu Squats

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPSVpo4mzNI

Do 50 of these and you ll pass out for sure :)
                        GoNe...

Comment

Originally posted by MoMo_- View Post
                          Hindu Squats

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPSVpo4mzNI

Do 50 of these and you ll pass out for sure :)
                          :rotfl: LOL

reminded me of this :banan:

Comment

Your not hardcore till you don't sleep till 5 am
                            My service is to only the ummah.

Comment

Originally posted by imported_MMS View Post
                              umm ... ofcourse i do? :S

what does this mean ?

[2] Ibid. pg. 46

Comment

Count milk.

Drink sheep.

*thumbs up*

"We ask Allaah for a lasting faith, true certainty, and beneficial knowledge"

Comment

Working...
                                X