No announcement yet.

when you can't sleep what do you do??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: when you can't sleep what do you do??

Originally posted by adri View Post
    it is 2:30 am !!! counting sheep is boring , it involves maths.

Eating, no way, i will keep the fat stored in me during the night and i am not moving then!

Reading i could do ... hmmm
    i love eating around 3am :p

lolz when i can't sleep i stay on ummah O_o
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Comment

But sleeping is fun..I get dreams and they r soo weird n cool...
      الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

Originally posted by .hayat. View Post

Same which explains why I'm awake now. Lying in bed and browsing ummah. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas1m View Post
          But sleeping is fun..I get dreams and they r soo weird n cool...
          yeh weirdness is damn cool *rolleyes*
          sum live in night dreams, sum in day ones..

Originally posted by Khalid b. Walid View Post
          Same which explains why I'm awake now. Lying in bed and browsing ummah. Lol.
          lolz u copy me? here is 3am though, am hungry O_o and on ummah..

Comment

I don't day dream lol I only night dream

Comment

yeh tht i said.. sum live in night dreams and others in day ones, am a day dreamer though..

Comment

Originally posted by .hayat. View Post

I can't eat around that time , i feel funny :(
                I stay on ummah too lol >__<

The Prophet (saw) said, Verily, the knots of Islam will be undone one by one. Whenever one knot is lost, then the people grabbed onto the one which came after it. The first of these knots will be ruling and the last will be the salah.[1]

The author of Sitoon as-Sultaniyah says about this Hadith: “It was the Prophet who tied together the knots of Islam, including the uppermost knot of ruling after he established the Islamic state…As mentioned by Imam Mawardi the leadership has been proscribed as the succession of the Prophet in protecting the deen and governing the societal affairs. In this respect – Imam Baidawi mentioned that the Imama/Khalifah is the succession from the Prophet in the establishment of the laws of the Shari’ah. So without the Imam the laws lie unapplied and the territory is not protected effectively. The hadith indicates that it is the uppermost knot that keeps the subsequent knots safe from being untied. This is since it is the ruler that is responsible to apply Islam in its entirety, to implement the limits proscribed by Allah and to protect the society. Imam Ahmed mentioned without an Imam (for the Muslims as their leader) there would be fitna, and the destruction of the symbols of Islam ending with the Prayer is a great fitna.[2]

[1] Tabarani, Musnad Ahmad and Al Hakim in his Al Mustadrak
                [2] Ibid. pg. 46

Comment

I'm quite the opposite!

My dreams are very real sometimes, i fear sleeping!

The Prophet (saw) said, Verily, the knots of Islam will be undone one by one. Whenever one knot is lost, then the people grabbed onto the one which came after it. The first of these knots will be ruling and the last will be the salah.[1]

The author of Sitoon as-Sultaniyah says about this Hadith: “It was the Prophet who tied together the knots of Islam, including the uppermost knot of ruling after he established the Islamic state…As mentioned by Imam Mawardi the leadership has been proscribed as the succession of the Prophet in protecting the deen and governing the societal affairs. In this respect – Imam Baidawi mentioned that the Imama/Khalifah is the succession from the Prophet in the establishment of the laws of the Shari’ah. So without the Imam the laws lie unapplied and the territory is not protected effectively. The hadith indicates that it is the uppermost knot that keeps the subsequent knots safe from being untied. This is since it is the ruler that is responsible to apply Islam in its entirety, to implement the limits proscribed by Allah and to protect the society. Imam Ahmed mentioned without an Imam (for the Muslims as their leader) there would be fitna, and the destruction of the symbols of Islam ending with the Prayer is a great fitna.[2]

[2] Ibid. pg. 46

Comment

I'm quite the opposite!

My dreams are very real sometimes, i fear sleeping!
                    U mean hallucinations? Omg

Comment

No, like i dream of things that i have never experienced and i feel like they have just happened and it scares me sometimes

[2] Ibid. pg. 46

Comment

La ilaha Illallah Malikul Haq ul Mubeen
                        "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

Comment

No, like i dream of things that i have never experienced and i feel like they have just happened and it scares me sometimes
                          I don't understand this problem. You can dream...like I can dream I'm a pilot and flying a boeing 747 but in real life I don't know how to. But I forget chunks of it.

Comment

I go on the treadmill, it helps make use of the time otherwise wasted lying in bed getting lazy :up:

Comment

Originally posted by x--x View Post
                              I go on the treadmill, it helps make use of the time otherwise wasted lying in bed getting lazy :up:
                              I think doing that will kill the sleep altogether.

Comment

I Erm Think About What Im Going To Wear Tomorrow And Then Think What My Plans Are. Then I Just Fall Asleep Works Every Time
                                And He found you lost and guided you,
                                ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
                                " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
                                ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

Working...
                                X