Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What makes me so prone to "feeling down"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What makes me so prone to "feeling down"?

After a hectic tiring week, it's a saturday morning. Woke up 10 ish, had a good lie in, and felt happy for the first 5 minutes after waking. Then, for no apparent reason I am feeling down.

I noticed that the days when I'm in universty, or days that I'm working I don't feel down at all. The moment I get time for myself, to rest, chill out, or sort out things, that's when I start to feel down.

I'm kind of embarresed to acknowledge this, but i think i'm prone to depression.

I live away from home, and feel very lonely. When i go home, I don't have any of these feelings. Could it just be that i'm missing home? I'm worried because i feel depressed all the time, except for when i'm bussy.

sbhanallah:(

Re: What makes me so prone to "feeling down"?

How old are you? Get married!

Or just keep yourself busy. That's your main problem - having nothing to do. So, find one thing that you like to do, a hobby or something, a keep working on it when you're free.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
    X