Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respect for teachers

:salams

Nowadays we are seeing a trend whereby a student studies under a teacher for a few years, thereafter they may study under various teachers and as they acquire more knowledge they change their views on certain issues...the minute they complete their studies, the first thing they do is write lengthy articles on their own teachers who are now deviants and jaahils..these 'refutations' are written in the most demeaning manner

We see people cursing the imams at their mosques who taught them to read Quran at a young age, they complain that they were not taught with proper tajweed, totally ignoring the fact that if the imam had not taught them, they would not even know how to read the Quran at all

Hadhrat Ali KaramAllahu wajhu said:
    Jo kaam karta hai tu chup ke jahaan se
    koi dekhta hai tujhe aasmaan se

Re: Respect for teachers

Totally agree. JazakAllahu khairan for the reminder :up:
    الحق لا يعرف بالرجال، اعرف الحق تعرف رجاله

Comment

so true.
      glass half empty

Comment

:jkk:

One of the Shaykhs said: agar aap ka Ustadh Shaytan bhi ho, phir bhi woh aap ka Ustadh hai.
        even if your teacher is a devil, then even he is your teacher.
        Rajab is a month of cultivation

Comment

nowadays we are so arrogant that we expect our teachers to respect us

you go to a shaykh for islah, and he guides you, but one day you do or say something which angers him and he scolds you infront of other students. From that day on we disregard everything he has ever taught us and turn away from him and try to turn others away from him too because he disrespected us infront of others

such is the state of our egos
          Jo kaam karta hai tu chup ke jahaan se
          koi dekhta hai tujhe aasmaan se

Comment

I did some criticism on my former teacher, she's been a politician for so many years, and what she said openly about Islam, like salaat, hudud, zakat has been openly misleading the innocent and the ignorant mass. She took her revenge by spreading lies about me, slandering and defaming me. Lies about me has been spreading so widely via sms and email. Her husband and children were involved in the fitna too. I was never scolded in front of the other students when I was her student.

She's a politician and it's a democratic country and the public including me pay attention to what politicians say and what they say can affect people, the public , the mass in so many ways. Other people have been criticizing her worse than me and with the worst language, but when it comes to me, she can't be corrected or criticized at all, she thinks she is above criticism and correction. Come on, this is the purpose of education, it makes you learn and think. She expects others to listen and obey her? Even sahabah and one of the greatest Khalifah promised Jannah, Sayyiduna Abu Bakr was humble enough asked to be corrected.

The government that she represents has been funding student like me to study, to be educated, to be able to think independently and not to be stupid, not being able to tell what is right and what is wrong. She's the most bigoted politician, thus, has an ego that can't be broken, can't be corrected by her student at all, when the greatest ulamas in Islamic history, the greatest khalifah were humble enough to accept criticism and correction.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X