Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mmmm, what is this called? I wanna make it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: mmmm, what is this called? I wanna make it!

Vermicelli is also called Sawaiyan (Sa-wai-yay).
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

eating kheer while it is hot is akin to eating puke
      Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
      فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
        eating kheer while it is hot is akin to eating puke
        :vomit:

I like cold kheer, but still that's nasty!
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
          :vomit:

I like cold kheer, but still that's nasty!
          You just contradicted yourself

Do not think of minor sins as insignificant, for mountains are made out of pebbles.

Comment

Daaee ballai? Pakorai?
            "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

" How can the one who chooses a hour of Haraam pleasure, above the eternal pleasure of Jannah, ever be considered as sane? "
            -Ibn Al Qayyim

Beneficial Database of Islamic Books and Media: www.Islamhouse.com
            Interested in Islam : www.islamreligion.com ; www.islam-guide.com

Comment

Originally posted by Islam.07 View Post
              You just contradicted yourself
              I don't get it!
              How?

I like cold kheer, but "saying hot kheer tastes like puke" is still nasty.

Comment

I don't get it!
                How?

I like cold kheer, but "saying hot kheer tastes like puke" is still nasty.
                Ah, I thought you said that you like kheer but you still think it tastes nasty :scratch:

:p

Do not think of minor sins as insignificant, for mountains are made out of pebbles.

Comment

I know, us Americans...we never make sense.

I'm not American, by the way.

Comment

I know, us Americans...we never make sense.

I'm not American, by the way.
                    you're american?! i didn't know lol

edit: oh wait just saw the white bit lol :S

The Prophet (saw) said, Verily, the knots of Islam will be undone one by one. Whenever one knot is lost, then the people grabbed onto the one which came after it. The first of these knots will be ruling and the last will be the salah.[1]deen Imama/Khalifah is the succession from the Prophet in the establishment of the laws of the . So without the Imam the laws lie unapplied and the territory is not protected effectively. The hadith indicates that it is the uppermost knot that keeps the subsequent knots safe from being untied. This is since it is the ruler that is responsible to apply Islam in its entirety, to implement the limits proscribed by Allah and to protect the society. Imam Ahmed mentioned without an Imam (for the Muslims as their leader) there would be fitna, and the destruction of the symbols of Islam ending with the Prayer is a great fitna.[2][1] Tabarani, Musnad Ahmad and Al Hakim in his Al Mustadrak
                    [2] Ibid. pg. 46

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X