Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christian Father molests Muslim Daughter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian Father molests Muslim Daughter.

Molestation by a Christian Father leads Daughter to Islam .

And This Vile Guy uses his contacts with the Police to influence her back to Christianity and threatening the Dawah Organisation too .

http://www.discoverislam.co.in/

UMAR SHARIFF LODGES A COMPLAINT AGAINST B.B. ASHOK KUMAR,

THE ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER OF POLICE, PULIKESHINAGAR, BANGALORE.

On Wednesday, 10th November, 2010, Umar Shariff, the President of DISCOVER ISLAM EDUCATION TRUST, (DIET), lodged a complaint to Justice S.R. Nayak, The Chairman of KARNATAKA STATE HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION and also to the Joint Commissioner of Police (Crime), Mr. Alok Kumar, against B.B. Ashok Kumar, the A.C.P, who threatened a Revert Sister to give up Islam.

The following is the complaint letter that was submitted to the authorities:

Date : 10/11/10
    To,
    The Honorable Justice S.R. Nayak

The Respected Chairman of the Karnataka State Human Rights Commision,

May Peace be on you. Hope this mail reaches you at the best of your Health and Faith.

I, Umar Shariff, am writing this to bring to your notice the misbehaviour of the A.C.P B.B. Ashok Kumar of Pulikeshinagar, Bangalore.

A lady named Winisha, aged 19 years, converted to the religion Islam, from the religion of Christianity. She has made a sworn affidavit to say that she had embraced the religion of Islam, without any force or coercion. She has also changed her name to Aisha now. Meanwhile she also left her home for being harassed by her dad, Mr. Ashok Lobo, who happened to ill treat her. She has wrote a letter addressed to the Inspector of Police, Sanjay nagar Police Station, Bangalore; and this was sent through registered post on the 1st of November, 2010. A copy of this registered letter was sent to the Commissioner of Police, Bangalore city, Bangalore. In this she has mentioned about the "HARASSMENT FROM HER FATHER".

Meanwhile, the lady Winisha has approached our organization "DISCOVER ISLAM EDUCATION TRUST", which is popularly known as DIET, to pursue her graduation and Islamic studies. We supported her after getting a request letter for the same. But, yesterday, 9/11/2010, the Sub Inspector of Pulikeshinagar Police station, Bangalore, Mr. Nayak visited our office to enquire about the lady Winisha. We brought her to him, and she witnessed that she voluntarily embraced Islam and that she does not want to stay with her father. The Sub Inspector who came to visit our office, along with two other Policemen, suggested that she has to state this in the police station, in the presence of the higher authorities. We complied with it and went to the Pulikeshinagar Police Station, Bangalore. When all the records were presented to the A.C.P B.B. Ashok Kumar, he started deviating from the matter, and started to abuse me for granting support to the lady Winisha. He said that the Muslim Community is responsible for all the chaos in the world. He called me by foul language, by saying -" You are a bloody fool, you are in no way in comparison to me... you don't serve mankind like me... I am a dangerous man" and so on. Even after providing the necessary records, that includes the copy of the Sworn affidavit of the lady's conversion, the copy of the letter sent to the Sanjay nagar Police station and the copy of the request letter to our organization (DIET), the A.C.P misused the process of law and made the lady to stay in his custody on the night of 9th November, 2010. She has still not come out of his custody. According to the law, any person can choose his/her religion. But the A.C.P was forcing the lady to renounce the religion that she has chosen. He also threatened the lady by saying that he would hit her if she didn't return back to her previous religion. He also misbehaved by calling the Muslim community by names. I want to bring to your notice that he has kept her in his custody, without any legal reasons, and misused his power and authority.

Respected Justice S.R. Nayak, my hopes on justice from the A.C.P B.B. Ashok Kumar is shattered at the moment, due to my experience at the Pulikeshinagar Police station yesterday. Hoping to see you restore it. I am a person who is proud to be an Indian; And I want to see a nation that upholds justice and give equal rights to the citizens of India. With all hopes I am writing this mail to you. Hope to get a swift and thorough action to investigate this case; and take necessary action against the A.C.P B.B. Ashok Kumar, so that no more Indian citizens get disheartened due to his behaviour. I request you to take necessary steps to get the Lady Winisha out of the A.C.P B.B Ashok Kumar's force and coercion. You may contact me on 9845041234; Or contact me through my General Manager Sameer on 9880246150.
    Attaching herein the necessary records to this case, that includes the copy of the Sworn affidavit of the lady's conversion, the copy of the letter sent to the Sanjay nagar Police station and the copy of the request letter to our organization (DIET),

Hoping to see a positive reply. May God bless you.

http://www.discoverislam.co.in/
    Last edited by Abdul-Curim; 16-11-10, 07:05 AM.
    Where there are no Ulemah(Scholars) there are many Muftis.

I
    deal System of Living for All Mankind .

Re: Christian Father molests Muslim Daughter.

This new revert has been free from the police custody with Human rights organization landing at the Police station with the Media .

I

Comment

harrased and ill treated it says in the staement, not molest. is there a source for the molestation?

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Originally posted by SILURES View Post
        harrased and ill treated it says in the staement, not molest. is there a source for the molestation?
        Good question Silures .

But you also would have read my second post and there is no link to that . I have Friends who are members of that Dawah organization and have spoken directly to that sister and she claimed her father molested her .

And this morning she came on an Indian news channel and gave a detailed account of her ordeal . She claimed her father always walks around the House with shorts and insisted on her to wear tight clothes shorts at home .

Her Mother had moved out of the House and then the molestation charges came about .

The only way you could find out is mail that organization and check it out yourself . As it seems to be a big news in the city of Bangalore , India .

I

Comment

The father is guilty and so is a top cop for threatening a Muslim Da'ee associated to Zakir Naik by asking him not to protect that Girl and wanting her to return to her father and to Christianity .

I have heard of such cases only from Egypt , this is a rarity in India . People are free to revert to Islam and usually there is no problem at all .

I

Comment

Keep in mind that moslest also mean harrassment. it dosent always pertain to a sexual meaning
            painful torment? (10) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by Abdul-Curim View Post
              I have heard of such cases only from Egypt , this is a rarity in India . People are free to revert to Islam and usually there is no problem at all .
              Interesting.

Is the opposite true ? can people leave Islam without being harassed by family and social environment ?

Comment

Originally posted by ratzi View Post
                Interesting.

Is the opposite true ? can people leave Islam without being harassed by family and social environment ?
                It was not just opposition to her change of faith but she was literally molested .

There are Muslims who seldom pray or fast or visit a Masjid and such People are simply ignored by the time such cases change their faith by the Muslims around them .

I

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X