I need an excuse for my parents to attend Eid prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need an excuse for my parents to attend Eid prayers

Ok, I'm planning to attend Eid prayers at a masjid about an hour away. Eid prayers are at 9am. It's going to take an hour and a half to drive there and get a good parking spot, which means I need to leave my house at 7:30am. Eid prayers will be on Tuesday, and I have a class at 11:00 am.

I need a good excuse to leave my house so early on Tuesday morning. Any suggestions?
    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Re: I need an excuse for my parents to attend Eid prayers

Studying early?

Group meetup?

Comment

revision session if exams are near- mine was in christmas and lasted for like full day bloody expensive-
      dentist- doctors appoinmtents
      detention
      early shift if you work
      open days events for higher education
      gym- need to workout maybe
      sale on a shop with ure fave clothing

though im not sure u can lie in this situation
      do your parents not know ure muslim?
      .................................................. ............ ;)................................................ ...................................

Comment

"Mom, dad, I got some things to take care of today and tonight. I won't be back till late. I'll call ya and check in later with ya. I love you, have a good day."

You gonna be at Sligh?
        "He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by DZF View Post
          "Mom, dad, I got some things to take care of today and tonight. I won't be back till late. I'll call ya and check in later with ya. I love you, have a good day."

You gonna be at Sligh?
          I want to attend Sligh. I just need a good excuse for leaving the house at 7:30am
          Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
            I want to attend Sligh. I just need a good excuse for leaving the house at 7:30am
            Insh'allah.

I'll make du'a for you bro.
            "He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Ok, I'm planning to attend Eid prayers at a masjid about an hour away. Eid prayers are at 9am. It's going to take an hour and a half to drive there and get a good parking spot, which means I need to leave my house at 7:30am. Eid prayers will be on Tuesday, and I have a class at 11:00 am.

I need a good excuse to leave my house so early on Tuesday morning. Any suggestions?
              Your Parents are aware of your becoming Muslim right ?

And they could also know its eid tomorrow right ?

So , if u leave early wont they know it ?
              Where there are no Ulemah(Scholars) there are many Muftis.

I
              deal System of Living for All Mankind .

Comment

"Mum, Dad, I'm an adult and I'm going to the masjid to pray. Have a great day and I'll you later. Love you. Bye."

"We ask Allaah for a lasting faith, true certainty, and beneficial knowledge"

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Farooq View Post
                  "Mum, Dad, I'm an adult and I'm going to the masjid to pray. Have a great day and I'll you later. Love you. Bye."
                  I like this one.

Tell the truth there is no need to lie, you aren't doing anything wrong or illegal.

"How often we cry over Fate, but abundant good lies just behind it. O soul, it is goodness, even if it arrives after a while."

Comment

Originally posted by Foulana View Post
                    I like this one.

Tell the truth there is no need to lie, you aren't doing anything wrong or illegal.
                    For some its not as easy as that.

Some of us take some things that don't even cross our mind for granted.

Comment

Originally posted by Fais View Post
                      For some its not as easy as that.

Some of us take some things that don't even cross our mind for granted.
                      Im really trying not to be insensitive, but I am struggling to understand how it could be so hard?

"How often we cry over Fate, but abundant good lies just behind it. O soul, it is goodness, even if it arrives after a while."

Comment

Originally posted by Foulana View Post
                        Im really trying not to be insensitive, but I am struggling to understand how it could be so hard?
                        The brother has mentioned his problems before, which i won't mention. But it's a serious problem.

Comment

Hi mom, just headin out to the eid prayer now, love you. make sure to bring he back somthing
                          painful torment? (10) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Bro Wolfn , whatever be the relation between your Parents and yourself after your reverting to Islam . Know that your Parents would always love and care for you more than you ever did .

Pray to Allah (swt) ask him to make it easy for you . And tell them truth .

Unles ofcourse you fear that they may physically harm you .
                            Where there are no Ulemah(Scholars) there are many Muftis.

I
                            deal System of Living for All Mankind .

Comment

Salaam--

May Allah make it easy for you Ameen--

This is really contrasting how some Muslims gotta make excuses to go pray
                              whereas some make excuses to not pray
                              .................................................. ............ ;)................................................ ...................................

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X