X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *~ Shrinking Violet ~*
    replied
    Re: Is Eid that important?

Ring them up on Tuesday morning then...they shouldn't mind especially since they're bound to know about the unpredictability of when Eid is (in our religion). It's not like you're lying about it being Eid, so trust me, they'll react to it fine; and if they are miffed then let them be, that's their problem lol

Leave a comment:

• Sismael
    replied

Originally posted by Angel Eyes View Post
    Lolzz, if you haven't revised then that's all the more reason to stay at home! Initially I was going to work through Eid but then I thought I've got what's remaining of my life to work so why not spend Eid at home with my family even if we don't do much?? Eid only comes twice a year after all...
    If taking a day off isn't going to interfere with your studies/education in any way, then I'd advise you to talk to your tutors and take the day off :)
    I cant speak to my tutors because I have no school on monday and eid is on tuesday

Leave a comment:

• *~ Shrinking Violet ~*
    replied

Originally posted by Sismael View Post
    Hi I just wanted to know is the upcoming Eid important? I have mock exams on thatday for sciences but want to stay home for Eid but im not sure what i should do. Is this Eid that important but I'd preferably stay at home because I haven't revised for the mocks.
    Lolzz, if you haven't revised then that's all the more reason to stay at home! Initially I was going to work through Eid but then I thought I've got what's remaining of my life to work so why not spend Eid at home with my family even if we don't do much?? Eid only comes twice a year after all...
    If taking a day off isn't going to interfere with your studies/education in any way, then I'd advise you to talk to your tutors and take the day off :)

Leave a comment:

• Sismael
    started a topic Is Eid that important?

Is Eid that important?

Hi I just wanted to know is the upcoming Eid important? I have mock exams on thatday for sciences but want to stay home for Eid but im not sure what i should do. Is this Eid that important but I'd preferably stay at home because I haven't revised for the mocks.

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X