• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Krispy...

Originally posted by *hijab* View Post
    wait a minute....that event is the one my friend has been bugging me about

oops
    yep 5 unis have come together for this one. all proceeds go to charity. (water station in somalia)

Comment

im making chocolate cake for sure :insha: and i was thinking of making a sponge cake with cream, but cream is too messy, so i was thinking rolled out icing?

what do you think
      Like a fondant icing?

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
        Like a fondant icing?
        yep. I also can't decide whther i should have a cake split in half and put something in the middle, like cream/buttercream. Or just have one layer with nice topping.

HELP!
        check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

yep. I also can't decide whther i should have a cake split in half and put something in the middle, like cream/buttercream. Or just have one layer with nice topping.

HELP!
          Thatll be nice,I think maybe buttercream or a cream cheese frosting inside would be excellent mmmm if buttercream is easiest go with that cuz its quick and tastes delicious!might be messy though so have napkins if you want simple then go with a nice topping.

Comment

Thatll be nice,I think maybe buttercream or a cream cheese frosting inside would be excellent mmmm if buttercream is easiest go with that cuz its quick and tastes delicious!
            I might do that!

this sponge cake looks delicious http://uktv.co.uk/food/recipe/aid/516400.

I have a question though. Im planning to make the cakes the day before and leave it in the fridge (i think it tastes nicer). I plan to put cream on the day (not the night before). How do I get the cream to set, if you know what i mean and not be all messy and watery. I should whip it alot, but still...

Comment

I might do that!

this sponge cake looks delicious http://uktv.co.uk/food/recipe/aid/516400.

I have a question though. Im planning to make the cakes the day before and leave it in the fridge (i think it tastes nicer). I plan to put cream on the day (not the night before). How do I get the cream to set, if you know what i mean and not be all messy and watery. I should whip it alot, but still...
              When you beat it with a electric mixer (its good to use a whisk attatchment if you have it)5 mins on high. make sure there is no water or any oils on the mixer or the bowl,its good to do in a glass bowl. This will make sure the frosting doesnt turn watery. Also dont leave it out fridgerate it so it doesnt lose its fluffiness.
              Last edited by *aisha*; 15-12-11, 01:01 AM.

Comment

When you beat it with a electric mixer about 5 mins on high. make sure there is no water or any oils on the mixer or the bowl,its good to do in a glass bowl. This will make sure the frosting doesnt turn watery. Also dont leave it out fridgerate it so it doesnt lose its fluffiness.
                ok :jkk:, I don't have a mixer, just do it with a fork lol

Comment

ok :jkk:, I don't have a mixer, just do it with a fork lol
                  oh woah you do it ol skool:p doesnt your hand hurt? ouch!

Comment

This thread is food fitnah.

I've been living under a rock... never heard of Krispy Kreme doughnuts before.
                    -

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht9lB-hebJw
                      :D :D
                      Too bad it's haram in my area, it was a dark dark day when i found out :(
                      Fall down 7 times, stand up 8 :up: :boom: :bang:

Comment

dunkin donuts all day erryday
                        "And so, those were his last words, he had difficulty breathing. Dying on the inside, internally bleeding. The Angel of Death, dragged him away while he was sleeping.... watched his world crumble in front of him, searching for meaning..."

Comment

If only I weren't so lazy, I'd be able to eat this sort of stuff!
                          I was like Laughing Out Out Out Out Out Out Out Loud.

Comment

Oh my Gosh My new obsession :inlove: they are super duper declious :inlove:
                            And He found you lost and guided you,
                            ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
                            " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
                            ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by alarmbells View Post
                              If only I weren't so lazy, I'd be able to eat this sort of stuff!
                              I dont let that stop me:p

Comment

:( they aren't available where i live. every time i ask relatives to bring some when they visit they always "forget" ...more like eat them on the way back lol, just kidding.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X