• Show
Clear All

• Krispy...

Kreme doughnuts.....anyone tasted them?

they are soo tasty & suitable for vegetarians

http://www.krispykreme.co.uk/doughnuts/our-varieties/
    check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Re: Krispy...

Haha, were's x-x? Shes :love: them... They're not all that tbh? Only like extra extra choco doughnuts :p

Do not think of minor sins as insignificant, for mountains are made out of pebbles.

Comment

Krispy Kreme Donuts are the best :inlove:

Comment

i only tasted them once and they were like *wow* haven't had a doughnut like that in ages....lol

it would have been good to get a box of these for eid, but have to go kinda far to get them *annoying*

Comment

everyone goes on about them...someone offered me one once but i have a lot of misgivings when it comes to taking things from other people...especially food :S i know its bad but hmmm *shrug*
          Jo kaam karta hai tu chup ke jahaan se
          koi dekhta hai tujhe aasmaan se

Comment

Originally posted by imported_MMS View Post
            everyone goes on about them...someone offered me one once but i have a lot of misgivings when it comes to taking things from other people...especially food :S i know its bad but hmmm *shrug*
            so what do you do when wen u go round someones house to eat hey? *torture*

Comment

never tasted them but i sooo want to insha Allah, my husband offered to take two busses to get me some masha Allah, but i declined :o
              "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
                never tasted them but i sooo want to insha Allah, my husband offered to take two busses to get me some masha Allah, but i declined :o
                whaaat?? let him go looll u wont regret it *grin* :insha:

Comment

Originally posted by *hijab* View Post
                  whaaat?? let him go looll u wont regret it *grin* :insha:
                  lol i even had a look on their website once to see if they deliver :o maybe one day insha Allah ..one day...
                  "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

so what do you do when wen u go round someones house to eat hey? *torture*
                    lollll well there are certain people who i proper don't trust and wouldn't eat anything from their house inshaAllah since i found out how weird they are

i only ever drink tea really...and sometimes not even that...my cousins make this nasty turkish tea that tastes like rat poison...i go on the sly n spill it in the sink i have doubts about meat being halal all the time too and its rude to ask someone is this meat really halal? but the thoughts of it not being halal make me feel sick if i try to eat it :S

Comment

lol i even had a look on their website once to see if they deliver :o maybe one day insha Allah ..one day...
                      I shall post you some for your eid present! :D (if the post let me that it )

Do not think of minor sins as insignificant, for mountains are made out of pebbles.

Comment

lollll well there are certain people who i proper don't trust and wouldn't eat anything from their house inshaAllah since i found out how weird they are

i only ever drink tea really...and sometimes not even that...my cousins make this nasty turkish tea that tastes like rat poison...i go on the sly n spill it in the sink i have doubts about meat being halal all the time too and its rude to ask someone is this meat really halal? but the thoughts of it not being halal make me feel sick if i try to eat it :S
                        :rotfl:

How do you know what rat poison tastes like?!
                        However I agree with you, get a bit wishy washy when people offer me food.

Comment

mms....how naughty! tut...soo if i invited you round you would do the same? meat is hmc so no worries there

Comment

yeah i tried to see if they deliver, but i dont think they do...*sad*

Comment

mms....how naughty! tut...soo if i invited you round you would do the same? meat is hmc so no worries there
                              lolll depends how sucky your cooking is :rotfl: im proper fussy...like sometimes my cousin does a bbq..and im pretty sure its halal and it doesn't taste bad but just knowing he made it with his hands puts me off :rotfl: ayayaya im so mean astaghfirullah

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X