Help with College

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with College

Hi borthers and sisters Im currently looking for places to apply for college/sixth form in london preferably east london/central london. I'm sure many members have already gone through college and I know very little colleges in london. Please can you recomend some colleges or sixth frorms to me. I've already tried searching google but nothing helpful comes up.

Re: Help with College

depends on what you want to study to be honest.

Tower hamlets college (E14)has probably the monst number of course,...a level, avce, retakes, b tecs, diplomas etc etc... and does pretty well. I went there myself. ALhumdulillah it has a good muslim islamic society but its not that difficult to get distracted into the fitna.

The other two big ones i can think of are newvic and leyton. Newvic i was told is pretty much a dating agency and leyton ruins it by making it compulsory to do general studies...though i dont know if that is still the case.

There are then the newer ones that were once just schools but have merged or simply added on a sixth form...not particularly fond of these tbh.

The really good one is seven kings...this one is brill...but be warned not that easy to get into despite being state run.
    ...and InshAllah i remind myself before i remind others.

ASPIRE to INSPIRE before you EXPIRE!

Is your Boss coming?...Click here :D

Comment

st angelas and st bonaventures sixth form centre is really really good

Comment

Tower Hamlets Collee is a big no set up by my mum she doesnt like the way the boys and girls mix and go smoking together and mess about during lunch and breaks and I've witnessed many fights from TH College

Comment

any others?

Comment

Try this website: http://www.londoncolleges.com/
            It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
            -Muslim

Comment

Central Foundation Girls' Sixth Form, Mulberry School for Girls Sixth Form, Sir John Cass Sixth Form

Comment

George Monoux 6th form.

http://www.george-monoux.ac.uk/

Went there looooooong time ago. Must have changed a lot now.

Comment

Originally posted by Iqra15 View Post
                  Central Foundation Girls' Sixth Form, Mulberry School for Girls Sixth Form, Sir John Cass Sixth Form
                  Im a boy so first two ruled out. Sir John Cass is alright but i'm looking for some place elsewhere but its deffo in my mind going there

Comment

Leyton sixth college or george monoux i would recommend. tower hamlets is like a chat up college.
                    From brother Pearl44uk.

Allah Hu Akbar

Comment

Oh sorry.
                      Yeah SJC is really good from what I hear. There's also Cambridge Heath Sixth Form, not sure how good that is though

Comment

Working...
                      X