Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

scholars out of touch with the youth today ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: scholars out of touch with the youth today ?

Originally posted by noobz View Post
    actually i jz find it quite bad that u study Islam for 6-7 years and then the only job u can get is as a janitor.....
    personally dont see anythin wrong with that... a lot of these jobs pay decent money, and its only western,media perception that working as a janitor or a cleaner is a bad job... if its working for the brothers.. and if hes making enough to surivive and provide for the family... i dont see a problem with it... and on side... if hes giving dawah and classes from the knowledge he gained then alhamdulilah.. hes attaining more that most of us...

so its not about job titles or wage... its up to them.. as long as what he has learnt is benefitting others as well then alhamdulilah... maybe the local mosque should give him a slot for him to do a class etc.. and even pay if possible..

but i no many brothers in darul ulooms who are not able to get job after graduating... but the brothers im studying with are doing local classes... and Allahs provides for everyone.

Comment

Re: scholars out of touch with the youth today ?

Originally posted by noobz View Post
      uni of madeenah graduates working at bookstores?? .... oh boy now im feeling my dad is right =/
      I know of brothers who graduated from various islamic institutes that are now university lecturers , some have entire islamic schools some have Quranic schools some have become imams some have business men , some are now importing and exporting goods some are Arabic teachers at school in England and America etc etc etc

some are islamic lawers and judges etc etc

It all depends what you with your knowledge you need to just seek it be a better than those who choose not to become someting

Comment

Working...
      X