Men using laptop in laps 'may be risking fertility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men using laptop in laps 'may be risking fertility

Men using laptop in laps 'may be risking fertility.

Melbourne, Nov 06 (ANI): Men who use their laptops while keeping them in their laps could be risking their fertility, a new research has found.

A new study by Fertility and Sterility has found that when men use their laptops in their laps instead of on their desks, they may be overheating those male parts, which, in turn, may be damaging their sperm.

In studies, even men who used laptop pads as a buffer between their machine and their man parts, dangerously overheated themselves within 10 minutes.

The authors noted that other research has shown that warming the scrotum more than 1.8 degrees is enough to damage sperm.

After one hour, the 29 subjects working with a laptop on their knees had raised the temperature in their testicles by more than 4 degrees.owever, Yefim Sheynkin, lead author of the study and State University of New York urologist, stated that this is not proof that laptops definitely lead to infertility among men. (ANI)

http://in.news.yahoo.com/139/20101106/1536/tls-men-using-laptop-in-laps-may-be-risk_1.html
    Where there are no Ulemah(Scholars) there are many Muftis.

I
    deal System of Living for All Mankind .

Re: Men using laptop in laps 'may be risking fertility

Oh when i was baby-sitting a boy he told me that because his mother works in a computer company when i had my laptop on my lap. I didn't know it was specifically for men although
    My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername
    Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

yay birth control ! lol
      And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
        yay birth control ! lol
        lol
        There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

you won't be that happy when you realise that you can't have kids

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix CG View Post
            you won't be that happy when you realise that you can't have kids
            its only temporaty. whatever is stored in there will be affected but once you have to make a new batch it will be a full health.

its not like radiation or anything its just head. the boys down below need to be about 2 degreees cooler to make healthy sperm.
            And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

sponsor an orphan

Comment

well the solution is to have your laptop on your desk not your lap. And like uncle umar said men produce sperm pretty much constantly, so the effects are only temporary. Worst case scenario (i.e. it kills all the sperm as opposed to just a few or just slowing down production until the temperature drops back down again) his fertility would be back to normal 3 months later, and he'd be fertile before that, just less fertile than usual. It's DEFINITELY NOT going to be a contraceptive!!

Saunas, very hot baths/showers and too tight trousers/underwear also heat up those bits.
              [CENTER]
              [/CENTER]
              [CENTER]
              [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
              [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

i think this thread should be in the mens section.
                check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

nothing in there but tumbleweed and hay ^^

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
                  (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

Does it work the other way. Like putting ice on your lap to increase the soldiers.

Comment

no. its got to be in a comfort zone.

ice will cause frostbite and loss of sensitivity. might alos dammage the very tiny but critical blood capilaries that make your manhood work, and that might actually cause ED and things of that nature.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

^^ umar's right, ice will do more damage than a laptop.

I don't think this should be in the bros section cause it may be valuable information for a sister who has been trying for a baby for a while without any results. And although I said that it's not that much to worry about, for a bro who has been trying for a while and his wife's still not pregnant, then considering this information may help as about 30% of couples who struggle to concieve, it's the man who has the problem (and about 30% when it's a combination of the two of them). So for any couple trying to concieve, taking measures to ensure that he doesn't overheat down below may be extremely useful information.
                        [CENTER]
                        [/CENTER]
                        [CENTER]
                        [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                        [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                        X