• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Should Television, related threads be banned from the forum

yes sir, ban 'em threads
    sigpic

Comment

no honest point of view, it depends on the programme and the content of the thread.

interestingly enough as most people have voted yes, in that case the football threads (i hate that thread) has to be deleted. they fit what the PO has described in this first post. :up::up:
      This day I have perfected your religion for you,completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. [5:3]"I have created the jinns and the humans solely to worship Me."[51:56]"a woman's heart should be lost in God, that a man needs to see him in order to find her"

Comment

Originally posted by Bint-Al-Islam View Post
        no honest point of view, it depends on the programme and the content of the thread.

interestingly enough as most people have voted yes, in that case the football threads (i hate that thread) has to be deleted. they fit what the PO has described in this first post. :up::up:
        so Everything that is deemed unislamic like watching football etc you believe should be deleted from the forum and those things that are beneficial and islamic and educational so should be allowed.

I am saying stuff like Apprentice shouldn't be on here , or movies or soaps or musasaalat (arabian soaps)

Comment

the Apprentice is excatly like football. what you have described to waste of time. the fit the profile.
          if anything Apprentice is useful, more than football. if anything should be deleted it should be that long waste of space/time thread.
          This day I have perfected your religion for you,completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. [5:3]"I have created the jinns and the humans solely to worship Me."[51:56]"a woman's heart should be lost in God, that a man needs to see him in order to find her"

Comment

i am getting no where with this forum.
            everyone thinks he/she is the right ones.

you guys are just arguing about religion but i don't see that in any 'new posts link' people talks about disaster in my country INDONESIA. or perhaps this forum is only for moslem from pakistan/england/india? if it is, then i must be wrongly entered the place to learn more about islam!

you must see the television or perhaps read the newspaper how the disaster from tsunami and volcanic eruptions have caused refugees to stay in shelters where there are no barriers between men and women. they don't even have time to think about that.

i'm aware this is not the right thread to talk about this but i'm just getting sick with this kind of separation men and women and sin-sin-sin without noticing that we are also doing good deeds. at the end no body is perfect, yet we are just trying to.

once i worked in saudi arabia where men and women really can't be in the same room. then the hotel i stayed in was on fire. we gathered in the lobby and certain people still thought again only about men and women can not be in the same place. come on. we were so worried about our stuff. we did not even care about men around us.

again, sorry for being rude. i just need a lil but of empathy from you guys. though i'm not a victim but i see that this forum - where moslems are asked to help others in bad condition- just only arguing what is sinful and what is not. instead, i see the thread about cars which seems riya for me but the thread is still there with many are posting.

Comment

Originally posted by ikmar View Post
              i am getting no where with this forum.
              everyone thinks he/she is the right ones.

you guys are just arguing about religion but i don't see that in any 'new posts link' people talks about disaster in my country INDONESIA. or perhaps this forum is only for moslem from pakistan/england/india? if it is, then i must be wrongly entered the place to learn more about islam!

you must see the television or perhaps read the newspaper how the disaster from tsunami and volcanic eruptions have caused refugees to stay in shelters where there are no barriers between men and women. they don't even have time to think about that.

i'm aware this is not the right thread to talk about this but i'm just getting sick with this kind of separation men and women and sin-sin-sin without noticing that we are also doing good deeds. at the end no body is perfect, yet we are just trying to.

once i worked in saudi arabia where men and women really can't be in the same room. then the hotel i stayed in was on fire. we gathered in the lobby and certain people still thought again only about men and women can not be in the same place. come on. we were so worried about our stuff. we did not even care about men around us.

again, sorry for being rude. i just need a lil but of empathy from you guys. though i'm not a victim but i see that this forum - where moslems are asked to help others in bad condition- just only arguing what is sinful and what is not. instead, i see the thread about cars which seems riya for me but the thread is still there with many are posting.
              ikmar, welcome to the forum

if you got something you want to contribute to the forum, by means, do so
              if you think we may have overlooked something, then school us

but please dont come in here whining, it stinks
              .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
              نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
              دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

why im whinning because i dont think if open a thread, someone will read it because i'll only ask dua for my country. yeah many will read it but not as many as this kind of thread.

Comment

ikmar

thats the nature of people

if we post something that is about the rememberance of Allah, it will be very very beneficial to all

but it will not get the same readings as if i post some silliness about marriage or some other "hot topic"

this is people, this is the internet, get used to it

but my point is, dont take it personal or that no one cares about your people, MUSLIMS dont care about MUSLIMS
                  we have muslims being slaughtered daily, we have muslims being arrested and tortured, jailed, raped, burned, dragged thru the streets

muslims are victims of all sorts of atrocities, its not just the tsunami, its a global problem all throughout the muslim world

but that is changing, more and more muslims are returning to Islam, so you make sure you stay strong and fight the good fight
                  .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                  نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                  دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Working...
                  X