Clear All

• So, Sisters...

Scenario:

What do you do next?

Option 1
    50.00%
    Option 2
    50.00%
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Re: So, Sisters...

Call him that one more time... you!!.... and I'm sure a lot of you can fill in the blanks lol :)

Comment

good that he looks trampy so no shameless tart like you come approach him:p

Comment

i clicked on 2 but i meant option 1.

i wouldn't waste my time or breath on someone like that. also, if my husband didn't want to say anything then i follow his example.

Comment

i dont think i would do either :)

i voted on option 1 cos i think thats more suited...

i would tell her that he may look trampy to her but he follows the deen so its something to be proud of :up:

i wouldnt argue, but if i didnt walk away i would explain kindly
          ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Comment

he should stand for himself?! dunno if i'd ignore her but also i would not make a big deal of it, just saying sumthing back, not gonna slap her or anything..
            أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Comment

Originally posted by .hayat. View Post
              he should stand for himself?! dunno if i'd ignore her but also i would not make a big deal of it, just saying sumthing back, not gonna slap her or anything..
              if it was a guy who said it i would leave him :D
              agreed on that,
              ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Comment

to be honest ide hope my wife would do nothing cause if some random lady called me a tramp ide be KO'd from laughing so hard.

considering a hijabless lady with high heels on said it, lol.
                And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (Allâh) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in Allâh and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allâh with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

id probably say she needs a good look in the mirror herself :scratch:
                  The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
                  (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
                  In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

Originally posted by KeeKee View Post
                    id probably say she needs a good look in the mirror herself :scratch:
                    goood :D

Comment

Id tell shes gona look pretty trampy after ive finished with her too :hidban:
                      *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

^:rotfl:

I wouldn't waste my breath on her.

Do not think of minor sins as insignificant, for mountains are made out of pebbles.

Comment

Why isn't the guy wearing any shoes?

Comment

I dont think the woman would have the guts to come out with such words
                            There is no such thing as an Israel,
                            It is occupied-palestine

Should the Jews have been given a homeland?

YES...........in germany,

the world should have given the jews germany as payment for the holocaust

Comment

Originally posted by Zesty View Post
                              Id tell shes gona look pretty trampy after ive finished with her too :hidban:
                              lOOOOOOl. that made me laugh

Comment

Working...
                              X