Clear All

• Born to be fat

Why are kids becoming obese?

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/yahoocana...becoming_obese
    GoNe...

Re: Born to be fat

Crap diet , no exercise.

Aren't I a genius.
    "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

" How can the one who chooses a hour of Haraam pleasure, above the eternal pleasure of Jannah, ever be considered as sane? "
    -Ibn Al Qayyim

Beneficial Database of Islamic Books and Media: www.Islamhouse.com
    Interested in Islam : www.islamreligion.com ; www.islam-guide.com

Comment

yeah no diet and probs their parents not being strict enough on their food intake..

and plus now u can get fatty food so cheap
      everyday from school they probs go chip shop and eat somethin there :S
      ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg

Comment

because all they do is sit in front of the telly and stuff their faces. not enough exercise,
        no aim.
        The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
        (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
        In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah_Alisha View Post
          yeah no diet and probs their parents not being strict enough on their food intake..

and plus now u can get fatty food so cheap
          everyday from school they probs go chip shop and eat somethin there :S
          Processed food ftw?

I remember watching a news story where a teenager and her mother were trying to sue McDonalds for making the teenage girl fat, and I was like eh? Who gave you the money every day to get your super size fries, coke, etc.

And tis a shame that the processed, unhealthy foods are cheaper.

Comment

all those nihari and butter chickan with the oil more than the curry itself!
            Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
            فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

Just reminded me of a couple who called someone as fat as an elephant, pig etc but the husband and their teenage son are large themselves.

Comment

I dont think kids round my end are getting fat majority seems relatively healthy
                but when I went down south then i was in for a shock
                .................................................. ............ ;)................................................ ...................................

Comment

Were suppost to look after our bodies aswell
                  ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

Comment

They need French cuisine. Although i am shocked to hear Americans pouring ketchup on oysters..... Seriously : don't do that you Americans
                    My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername :o
                    Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

Originally posted by Massilia View Post
                      They need French cuisine. Although i am shocked to hear Americans pouring ketchup on oysters..... Seriously : don't do that you Americans
                      Special Delivery for you, sis...:D

Bon Appetit
                      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                        Special Delivery for you, sis...:D

Bon Appetit

Seriously that's disgusting lol, you don't eat oysters like that what's the thing with ketshup
                        My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername :o
                        Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

Lol. I don't know.
                          The only person I can remember eating oysters is Mr. Bean.
                          Haven't seen anyone eat that. Looks...well, not that good.
                          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by Massilia View Post
                            Seriously that's disgusting lol, you don't eat oysters like that what's the thing with ketshup
                            Typically we dip them in horseradish and hot sauce, but I don't like to eat them raw :/ too goopy.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLa View Post
                              Processed food ftw?

I remember watching a news story where a teenager and her mother were trying to sue McDonalds for making the teenage girl fat, and I was like eh? Who gave you the money every day to get your super size fries, coke, etc.

And tis a shame that the processed, unhealthy foods are cheaper.

when its her own fault lOl what a joke
                              mcdonalds provide the service they dnt make u eat the food

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X