Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why am I studying!?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: Why am I studying!?

    Originally posted by Madwife View Post
    working with the opposite gender, is haraam.
    taking your hijaab off is haraam.
    So why am I studying!?

    you dont have to do either to study.
    “This day I have perfected your religion for you,completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.” [5:3]"I have created the jinns and the humans solely to worship Me."[51:56]"a woman's heart should be lost in God, that a man needs to see him in order to find her"

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: Why am I studying!?

      jazzakallah khayr sorry for the late reply. i had to leave for a night shift last night, so couldn't reply to the rest of the posts.

      am I on the wron track here, am I like stressing/making a fuss of nothing?

      I heared that hijaab has conditions, one of them being not wearing clothes that reveal your body shape. The uniform does exactly that. I don't think I'll be able to compromise on that.

      Forget the men issue for a bit, seen as some people here are saying that it's oke to work with men. most of the doctors i work with are men, but putting this issue aside, what about he clothes? if i can get around this i'd be fine!!!!!!!!!!

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: Why am I studying!?

        I heared that hijaab has conditions, one of them being not wearing clothes that reveal your body shape. The uniform does exactly that. I don't think I'll be able to compromise on that.
        What are/will they making/make you wear?
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

        "A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: Why am I studying!?

          Originally posted by Madwife View Post
          jazzakallah khayr sorry for the late reply. i had to leave for a night shift last night, so couldn't reply to the rest of the posts.

          am I on the wron track here, am I like stressing/making a fuss of nothing?

          I heared that hijaab has conditions, one of them being not wearing clothes that reveal your body shape. The uniform does exactly that. I don't think I'll be able to compromise on that.

          Forget the men issue for a bit, seen as some people here are saying that it's oke to work with men. most of the doctors i work with are men, but putting this issue aside, what about he clothes? if i can get around this i'd be fine!!!!!!!!!!
          you work in a night shift and work with men but you have a problem stuyding? :S


          so just you know is no OK to work with men.
          “This day I have perfected your religion for you,completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.” [5:3]"I have created the jinns and the humans solely to worship Me."[51:56]"a woman's heart should be lost in God, that a man needs to see him in order to find her"

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: Why am I studying!?

            madwife could be a midwife lOl

            sorry but it rhymes
            ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥



            http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg



            * ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: Why am I studying!?

              It is NOT okay to work with men
              and you have to wear the Proper hijab, wich means not showing hte shape of your body.

              So quit for the sake of Allah and stop listening to this stupid advice which is telling you to do haraam.
              The Prophet peace be upon him said "whoever leaves something for the sake of Allah, Allah will give him something better in return"

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: Why am I studying!?

                Originally posted by Strict2TheSunna View Post
                It is NOT okay to work with men
                and you have to wear the Proper hijab, wich means not showing hte shape of your body.
                If she becomes a midwife, then she's not "really" working with men. It's true, though, that men will be around the environment, but it's not hands-on working with men.
                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

                "A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: Why am I studying!?

                  Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                  If she becomes a midwife, then she's not "really" working with men. It's true, though, that men will be around the environment, but it's not hands-on working with men.
                  do visits to see mum and baby :D
                  cute job
                  ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥



                  http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg



                  * ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X