• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving out of the UK- Suggestions?

Salaam,

so InshAllah when I get a bit older and mature up a bit
    I hope to move out of the UK

anywhere good to practice Islam?
    .................................................. ............ ;)................................................ ...................................

Re: Moving out of the UK- Suggestions?

Alaska , Greenland and Siberia.
    "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

" How can the one who chooses a hour of Haraam pleasure, above the eternal pleasure of Jannah, ever be considered as sane? "
    -Ibn Al Qayyim

Beneficial Database of Islamic Books and Media: www.Islamhouse.com
    Interested in Islam : www.islamreligion.com ; www.islam-guide.com

Comment

Originally posted by Arsalan View Post
      Alaska , Greenland and Siberia.
      :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:tht cracked me LOL!!
      أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Comment

Huh?

rightttt
        you never know
        .................................................. ............ ;)................................................ ...................................

Comment

I would go for Saudi Arabia

I want to go to Dudai, Arabia, Egypt, Morroco, Algeria, Tunisia and many more countries but I only want to go on holidays not to actually migrate.

Comment

Just don't come to Libya

Comment

Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates (stay away from Dubai - I hear its full of prostitutes) or somewhere else in the gulf sounds good for Islam from what I hear.

Also I heard good things about Malaysia. I also hear Singapore is meant to have really low crime rates. Then there's Switzerland which has meant to have a high standard of living but don't think it'll be that Islam-friendly with the minaret ban.

Comment

Originally posted by *Sarah View Post
                Just don't come to Libya
                Why not?

It seems a nice country. I was ther for like 4hours lol When I was on my way to bangladesh we took the afriqiyah airlines which went from London to Tripoli and two hours later Tripoli to Dhaka (then I traveledto Sylhet). I was amazed at the view when we where landing in Tripoli looked nice. I love them views of seeing the poverty areas. I wanted to go and have a look around but couldn't. Nice temperature there. But the toilets in Tripoli Airport made me nearly through up. I was wearing white plimsoles when i went in and when i came out they where grey. The floor was dity and flooded ankle high.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid b. Walid View Post
                  Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates (stay away from Dubai - I hear its full of prostitutes) or somewhere else in the gulf sounds good for Islam from what I hear.

Also I heard good things about Malaysia. I also hear Singapore is meant to have really low crime rates. Then there's Switzerland which has meant to have a high standard of living but don't think it'll be that Islam-friendly with the minaret ban.
                  Isnt Kuwait a city in Saudi Arabia?

Comment

Originally posted by Sismael View Post
                    Why not?

It seems a nice country. I was ther for like 4hours lol When I was on my way to bangladesh we took the afriqiyah airlines which went from London to Tripoli and two hours later Tripoli to Dhaka (then I traveledto Sylhet). I was amazed at the view when we where landing in Tripoli looked nice. I love them views of seeing the poverty areas. I wanted to go and have a look around but couldn't. Nice temperature there. But the toilets in Tripoli Airport made me nearly through up. I was wearing white plimsoles when i went in and when i came out they where grey. The floor was dity and flooded ankle high.
                    Oh lord, where do I start..

Comment

Yemen!! :p
                      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                        Yemen!! :p
                        Seriously they'll think his a bomber fleeing the country after the failed bomb attempts lol only joking

Comment

Lol. No offense to Yemenis.
                          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

I was actually seriously thinking of Yemen

Comment

Originally posted by Sismael View Post
                              Isnt Kuwait a city in Saudi Arabia?
                              Nope. Separate country.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X